Which Smashbox foundation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
I have just been on the smashbox website to choose a new foundation but I wonderex if any of you with any experience of using these could help me? I'm not sure which foundation would be best for me between the Liquid Halo HD foundation or Studio Skin 15 hour wear foundation. I would like one that has good coverage and staying power and My skin is slightly oily. Thanks guys!

I have tried both foundations, and have to say was not a fan of either. However, out of two foundations the Studio Skin would be the better one of the two for skin that is on oily side. It. Has quite a matt finish.

I have tried both foundations, and have to say was not a fan of either. However, out of two foundations the Studio Skin would be the better one of the two for skin that is on oily side. It. Has quite a matt finish.
What foundation do you use instead?

I personally use: Make-up Forever HD. I use it personally and professionally. Although it does last all day, I would not recommend for an oil prone complexion.

For those who are quite oily or have oil prone skin, then I tend to use Dior Forever-this make-up is long wearing and lasts all day. I hope that helps!

I used to work for Smashbox - from what you say I'd go for Studio Skin. But visit a counter if you can and try it - you should be able to get a sample x

Latest posts

Back