Which software company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elemisgeek

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently with premier software however so many issues with the system.

Can anyone recommend a software company

Many Thanks

I recently moved from salonlite to shedul all free including reports and reminders, the clients much prefer it, really pleased so far, been about a month

I love shedul. It's so easy to use. You can use it on your computer or phone, so easy!! X

Ovatu. Absolutely brilliant and amazing customer service x

Versum, I actually work for them, but I have them in my barbershop. Online booking, automated customer reminders, free website, etc. But it depends on what you're looking for exactly in a software. What features intrest you the most?

Ovatu! I moved over to them today and they are so helpful!

I am looking to change mine as my current company want a lot more each month to upgrade to their cloud and Internet booking system and it looks like I can get similar for less. Their cloud system currently doesn't show you the diary just access to reports so it hardly seems worth paying the extra! I currently use treatwell too as that gives me access to online bookings which works really well for me but would prefer to just pay one company rather than two!
Ovatu gets good reviews on here so had a look at their website and pricing looks really competitive. Just wondered for those that use it, can the reports work out monthly commission rates for individual stylists and also can you do courses on there, e.g sunbed courses, does it deduct minutes as they are used?
The thought of transferring everything over is the other thing holding me back at the mo, all the stock and client details, it will take forever!

I am looking to change mine as my current company want a lot more each month to upgrade to their cloud and Internet booking system and it looks like I can get similar for less. Their cloud system currently doesn't show you the diary just access to reports so it hardly seems worth paying the extra! I currently use treatwell too as that gives me access to online bookings which works really well for me but would prefer to just pay one company rather than two!
Ovatu gets good reviews on here so had a look at their website and pricing looks really competitive. Just wondered for those that use it, can the reports work out monthly commission rates for individual stylists and also can you do courses on there, e.g sunbed courses, does it deduct minutes as they are used?
The thought of transferring everything over is the other thing holding me back at the mo, all the stock and client details, it will take forever!
Pretty sure it can do all that.

Give them a call. They're super helpful x

They can also help with your transfers [emoji106]

They can also help with your transfers [emoji106]
Thanks, I will give them a call. Do you know if they are uk based. A few others I have looked at like timely that I also liked the look of seem to be based in Australia so ideally I would prefer a uk company.

Versum is UK based and does transfers for you ;)

Thanks, I will give them a call. Do you know if they are uk based. A few others I have looked at like timely that I also liked the look of seem to be based in Australia so ideally I would prefer a uk company.
I also use Ovatu and yes they have someone based in the UK for training and customer support x

As said, yes they're uk based. The owner actually lived near me and popped in to do some training. You can do it remotely but because he was near, he did us all at once.

The customer service is so good, I rang him in a panic on a Saturday. Out Internet had gone down and I was worried that clients could book online and we wouldn't know. Within seconds he had paused our online booking for us and checked I knew what we had in that day. We have an iPad and even with no internet, you can access the system on the iPad so I could see our day and book clients in and out. You just need to remember to sync it when you're back in the land of wifi. For one therapist it's £15 and up to 5 is £30. It does everything my previous system did but better and at a fraction of the cost x

Latest posts

Back