which spray tan company and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which spray tan do you offer?

• Tantrick

Votes: 64 29.6%
  • Sudo

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • St Tropez

Votes: 26 12.0%
  • Naturasun

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 101 46.8%

• Total voters
Tantrick for me too. Switched to Tantrick after trying several other brands & I love it. Loads of great comments from clients, which is the main thing. The colour is great & as said before, comes in different shades so it suits everyone. I can't believe the difference between the minimist & my old airbrush & compressor. I can't believe how long it took me to swap! I love my minimist, it may be louder than the airbrush but its so quick & easy & gives a great result every time.

I said other as not decided yet which I want to go with, St Tropez or Fake bake. Looking at this fake bake seems really good & its what a friend/ old tutor of mine uses so might go with that!! :) Where can you do the training? Can they come to your home?

Where can you do the training? Can they come to your home?

Tantrick do training either in salon or training centre. Once you have learned the techniques for sparying correctly, then you could use it with what ever system that uses the HVLP machines.

I am trainer for the Lancashire areas with Tantrick, PM me if I can be of any help with training x

i use naturasun, this has proved most popular with my clients

Naturasun now for me!!!!! :)

LOL yeh just thought I'd update!! :)

Vani-T for me now, love the colour and it doesn't feel wet after spraying apart from the fact it fades lovely and lasts well over a week, mines just fading now and I have had it on for 2 weeks on Monday.

I put Tantrick,although my training is next week so not compared to any others myself,i chose to go with them because of the fab advice i got on here,your advice is always spot on and i know i can trust it xx

for fake bake training contact them at their head office- im doing my spray training in warrington in a couple of weeks. it only £30

I know this poll was done ages ago but I thought I'd add my two pence worth!!

I use Tantrick purely because it was what I had done and I thought the colour was VERY natural. As already mentioned, the customer service is second to none with next day delivery and my clients just love it!! The girl that did my tan (before I did it myself!) I believe is now a trainer for them. I believe they have a very good reputation around the UK.
:)

As of next Thursday, it will be Couture for me.

Vani-T for me. I have no doubt its the best product on the market and for those who have not tried it i highly recommend you do. Colour is stunning, as is fade and i love that it has so many natural beneficial ingredients and really is like no other solution i have used.

It is really popular over here and is starting to get a following elsewhere too!

I have tried most products now i think, incl Tantrick.

So many to choose from though, it can be confusing :confused:

Tantrick for me!!!

Easy to apply
Natural looking
GREAT RESULTS

xxxxxxxxxx

conture for me love the coulor and realy smells lovely aswell

I use sienna sun which is amazing. very natural colour and excellent customer service.

Fake bake all the way, I love it, im sure its just a £250 first order to open an account. I did used the spray tan but just recently stopped as too many people in the town i worked have jumped on and got spray tan it and i can only get £10-£15 for it now as we were one of first to do it and could get £25. We dont have a seperate room for it, so for the money it isnt work the hassell.

I do offer fake bake orginal and fake bake gold lotion app. (fake bake gold is fab).

Good luck

x

Has anyone heard of xen-tan? pronounced zen-tan

take a looky at this Fake Tan Perfection! : Xen Tan: Official Site UK

i recently stumbled across this online just by chance, I have ordered myself a bottle of the stuff to try to see the results for myself.
They claim to put olive undertones in their tanning products rather than the 'orange' tones many tanning products contain as they try to mimic the colour of a real tan.
xen-tan does also not contain fruit acids which many other branded tanning products do. these fruit acids can help with speeding up the process at which the tan develops, but also the fruit acids also speed up the exfoliation rate, resulting in the tan fading faster.

Im currently offering california spray tanning at the salon, which has proved popular. I know they say if it isnt broke, dont fix it and all that. But i do always try and keep up to date with everything going on in the beauty business, so thought why not im going to give it a go.

for anyone whose interested ... I'll keep you updated!

Nicki x x

Still using Celebrity Secrets but am also using Vani-T (Liquid Sun also).

They claim to put olive undertones in their tanning products rather than the 'orange' tones many tanning products contain as they try to mimic the colour of a real tan.
xen-tan does also not contain fruit acids which many other branded tanning products do. these fruit acids can help with speeding up the process at which the tan develops, but also the fruit acids also speed up the exfoliation rate, resulting in the tan fading faster.

Any solution can go orange despite the claims they make, as the orange look is simply from too much DHA being applied or using a colour level too dark for the skin tone.

Fruit acids from pineapple, papaya etc can speed up exfoliation but not so much with orange, lemon etc. As they are only in solutions in fairly small quantities this isnt a problem at all and have many benefits on the skin.

I use a solution that contains lemon amd orange oil and the tan lasts longer than any product i have used that didnt contain these natural ingredients but contained chemicals etc instead. :)

Latest posts

Back