Which spray tan machine..LA spray tan?? Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi im new to salon geek and would like some advice as ive just completed my spray tan course we used sienna x but im finding the start up kit for that quite exspensive,la tanning seems to be doing a good deal the machine is*HVLP 5008 Maxi Spray Tan Machine i was wondering if anyone else uses this and is it quite good or could anyone reccomend anything else?thankyou*:suprised:

I been using La Tan for years, really love the colours. I have the HVLP TS20 which is the maximist compact its great because its so light and has the power of the maxi mist meaning its great for mobile use.. They doing offer at moment get machine, tent, solutions etc for just £200 my friend just bought one and said it was amazing! Also next day delivery.

thanks ever so much didnt think anyone would reply,lol,yes i saw that one for 200 this one is slightly more so i thought may be better but if your friend likes that one it sounds good,i will be using it mobile so dont want anything to heavy,another question when you started out did u offer introductory price?also im concerned about overspray as i dont have an extractor im concerned about products settling in clients houses ect?do u put down sheets or anything if spray tanning in someones house?thanks:)

I use la mobile and it's great! So many people love it! The colours are fab! X

Im getting gd feedback with la..think im going to go with it..have u got the la tan on in pic it looks a awesome colour..what strength solutions seem to be the best?thanks

I have...my boyfriend has become an expert at spray tanning too! I usually buy the cocktail that's 14% and most people are very happy with that however the disco is good for those who want to go even darker that's 18%. It's a family run business and they are really helpful. Highly recommended!

I LOVE IT and I train with it too! If you need any help with it or a chat about it,private message me and ill be delighted to help you in any way I can.

Or you can give the lovely guys a call at la tan and they will happily help you too!

tigi

Hiya!

I am new to tanning too and did quite a lot of research with machines etc...I have recently just bought mine (in fact it turnt up today :) ) It really is such a good deal, its with Fresh Indulgence. It is the upgraded version of the HVLP5008...theTS50. You also get a pop up tent, bras, sticky feet etc. Im not sure if I am allowed to put the price on here but have a look at their website, you do get 3 x litres of soloution with it too but I suppose you don't have to use their soloution if you don't want to. I have asked for samples off of some companies so I can test them all out :)

Hope this helps! x

I have just received some samples of the la Tan today! My machine should arrive tomorrow :)

My machine has now arrived ;-)
I'm also wondering what people do when tanning mobile? If you don't have an extractor fan, so you put a sheet down underneath the tent to collect and overspray there might be?

Thanks

Yeah I usually put a towel down at the front of my tent, I've never had a problem!

Latest posts

Back