Which Spray Tan % to Order

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajay

Reaction score
The exciting day is finally upon me - I can order my tan kit!! :D

However.... I can't afford to get EVERY % solution at once... So which would you recommend starting with? I've got 8% 10% 12% 14% 16% and 20% (rapid tan) to choose from... Two come with the kit and I could order one more at the moment, to get me started... Booster drops are also an option...

:Scared: Help?!

The exciting day is finally upon me - I can order my tan kit!! :D

However.... I can't afford to get EVERY % solution at once... So which would you recommend starting with? I've got 8% 10% 12% 14% 16% and 20% (rapid tan) to choose from... Two come with the kit and I could order one more at the moment, to get me started... Booster drops are also an option...

:Scared: Help?!

I'm guessing this is Nouvatan? With them you can mix % together. So why not order

8%, 12% and 16% ? This way you can offer 8%,10%,12%,14% and 16%

:) offer 5 shades and only have to purchase 3 :)

It is indeed!

Ooooh now there's a thought. I'm in two minds about 20% though as it can be used as a rapid tan... Is that option popular enough to warrant the expense?

It is indeed!

Ooooh now there's a thought. I'm in two minds about 20% though as it can be used as a rapid tan... Is that option popular enough to warrant the expense?

Why don't you order a sample of the 20% to try? Speak to the girls at Nouvatan, they're very helpful! I have just ordered a sample of the 20% today as I have never personally used it before and never needed to, but I'm intrigued! Lol. I wouldn't order it as a priority personally, I would get myself up and running first if I were you :) xxx

I'm guessing this is Nouvatan? With them you can mix % together. So why not order

8%, 12% and 16% ? This way you can offer 8%,10%,12%,14% and 16%

:) offer 5 shades and only have to purchase 3 :)

Haha was just going to say hmm bet that's Nouvatan! x

Haha was just going to say hmm bet that's Nouvatan! x

Haha, it seems to be getting more and more popular and when you see all those % lined up lol :) x

That's a good idea... See, I knew I'd come to the right place :D

I trained with Nouvatan last year and Dawn has been ever so helpful (especially considering every time I can afford to order and get started life gets in the way :sad:).

That's a good idea... See, I knew I'd come to the right place :D

I trained with Nouvatan last year and Dawn has been ever so helpful (especially considering every time I can afford to order and get started life gets in the way :sad:).

I know that feeling well! Lol!
Get ordering whilst you can, you won't regret it :)
Good luck with everything hun :) xxx

Ordering tomorrow :D have checked and checked again that I can a) afford it and b) no one can throw me out/break up with me/cancel my insurance/talk me out of it lol Not This Time!!!!

Thank hun! Hopefully I'm looking less :Scared: and more :cool: by this time next week!

Ordering tomorrow :D have checked and checked again that I can a) afford it and b) no one can throw me out/break up with me/cancel my insurance/talk me out of it lol Not This Time!!!!

Thank hun! Hopefully I'm looking less :Scared: and more :cool: by this time next week!

DEFINITELY don't let ANYONE talk you out of it hun! You will love it and I guarantee you will not regret it and with great training and amazing support from geeks on here you'll be amazing and wonder why you didn't do it sooner :) xxx

It is indeed!

I did my training just over a month ago with Nouvatan. I also bought the 20% have used it twice for rapid tan and great results, leaving on for 3.5hours then showering left approx 14%developed result. Also used it for mixing so am glad I bought it! Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Thank you :D I wont this time (the one who talked me out of it the first time threw me out of his house before Christmas.... I did say life got in the way! I've moved 400miles, live with great new people, have a fabulous day job... Life is much better! Time to use all my knowledge, enthusiasm and equipment!)

It was the rapid aspect I was thinking of... I think I'll get a sample sent and see how I find it... You can easily get carried away buying EVERYTHING!! I think... So I'll try and build a client base for tanning before getting every option in. If it proves popular (as I suspect rapid might) I'll get it. Thanks :)

Thank you :D I wont this time (the one who talked me out of it the first time threw me out of his house before Christmas.... I did say life got in the way! I've moved 400miles, live with great new people, have a fabulous day job... Life is much better! Time to use all my knowledge, enthusiasm and equipment!)

It was the rapid aspect I was thinking of... I think I'll get a sample sent and see how I find it... You can easily get carried away buying EVERYTHING!! I think... So I'll try and build a client base for tanning before getting every option in. If it proves popular (as I suspect rapid might) I'll get it. Thanks :)

:( that's horrible :( just think of karma, it'll bite him in the bum one day and you can smile sweetly :)

Good for you for moving on and going for what you want to do :D

The only bit that puts me off rapid tans is that it's in the hands of the client to control the colour and if they forget to wash it off (I know I would) when they were meant to then they would be much darker than expected haha scares me a little! Lol! Also, I have never had anyone ask for a rapid tan as most people expect tans to take up to 8 hours anyway! Also Ajay, did you know, the development time is the same, it's only wash off time that's sooner? (that's what I was told anyway! Lol) having said all that, I don't see anything wrong with them and sure they are very handy (hence why I've ordered a sample) I just haven't had any call for it yet :) maybe/hopefully i will soon :D xxx

I found the 20%%great for the convenience of not sleeping overnight with the guide colour on. My client loved it as they had a last minute night out and developed during the course of the day. Suits different people for different reasons. Enjoy your course when it arrives ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back