Which spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
I`ve just got into spray tanning and using couture at the mo with no problems I might add, but there seems to be a lot of different brands about just wondered what everyone feels is the best one. Im using a hvlp sprayer.:confused:

Hi

You'll find that alot of fellow geeks on here have their favourites - to suit their client and their pocket and a brand that works well for them.

I've tried many - and my favourite is Sienna X (I'm biased). The aroma of coconut and melon is lush and it leaves a great colour and fades gradually.

Marketing material is fab and the colour is g8t (pink). I had more response from this company when I initially contacted them than others and their customer service is second to none - overall - very impressed.....so much so I added the brand to my business profile offering products and training.....hth:)

There is stacks of threads on the site about spray tan... type 'Spray Tan' in the search bar and it will bring them all up

xxxx

I personally like sienna x and A Tan, they have a nice smell and the colour is lovely, i have had no complaints. everyone loves the results.

Latest posts

Back