Which straighteners are the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VivaLaDiva

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Although Ghd's straighten well I'm absolutely convinced they are damaging my hair and it just looks dry even though I use heat protection etc. I'm not convinced straighteners need to be 210c or whatever they are and I was wondering as professionals if you guys think there's is a better make out there and I think there probably is other makes just as good or better the Ghd's but they just aren't know like Ghd's. what do you guys think?

Cloud 9 are brilliant. Variable temperature, quick to heat up and designed by the guy who originally designed ghd's.

Also, made in South Korea and not China like ghd's are now, so better quality and last years.

i use ghds every day and my hairdresser always says what good condition my hair is in!! i dont use any spray on my hair, just wash and dry it then straighten and then serum....when you put a spray on and then straighten you often get that noise as if you are singeing your hair, maybe you are!!hth

coriolis, they are fab x

Latest posts

Back