Which System is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoney

Reaction score
Ok called nsi about my course today (start next monday), was told first day would be mostly theory and i would be shown application of all three systems and could chose which one i would like to continue with.

Originally thought i would like to try acrylic first, as i've always had acrylic nails myself, but i have seen that gel is becoming increasingly popular and have been told thats its much easier to apply.

But i know its not about being easier, its about being a good nail tech and offering a good service. So would love some feedback from you experienced nail geeks, which system should i go with? Will do them both, but need to start with one?

L&P Hun, when you know how to do a cracking L&P nail, you can transfere all that knowledge to the other systems..........
Apex placement aso................
Since I have been doing L&P I have noticed a big change in my Gels and my Fibreglass nails...they look so cool now...........
So L&P would be my first choice.......................
Even though I love my Fabric#with a passion...........

Have to say i agree with Ruth, L&P are great and as Ruth said it will mean you can use what you know for other systems. I did a course where i could try all of them and then decide. Although i found L&P to be hard i still chose it as you can do so much with it, like sculpting etc.

Plus most in my area prefer L&P to gel so that's another deciding factor. do a little research in what people want where you are, you may find more people want gel. Hope this helps.:)

Your ultimate goal should be a thorough knowledge and skill in using all systems, but my advice is to start with Liquid/Powder.

I don't say this because the other systems (Gels and Wraps) are not as good, it is just that more women wear Liquid/ Powder than any other system so it puts you at an advantage businesswise to offer it to your customers first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back