Which system to go for now qualified? It's a minefield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizziesbeauty31

Trainer nail tech & loving it!
Reaction score
Hello Nail Techs ☺ i have recently completed my level 2 nail course at college , im about to start level 3 in february at my local college
We covered manis, french, polish, a&p etc and gel overlays with tips and a basic gel sculpt in the course. Since then i have continued to use the nsi gel builders and colour that came with my college kits. However i would like to try something different and maybe do some extra training with cnd , or any other reputable company. Sorry if this is longwinded!! ... So im just after everyones opinions on who to train with, what products you find the best ? Im interested in ibd, cnd, nsi, brillbird. Any advice on any of these systems would be really appreciated ,
Demi
x

I trained with NSI and had their full acrylic range and loved it however I've recently converted over to CJP nail systems master system and haven't looked back. It's amazing to work with.
For polish and gel polish I chose Cuccio. I've tried other brands but these 2 are by far my favourites.
Might be an idea to try out a few sample kits to see which products you enjoy best before investing in more training with that brand.

Thank you for your reply its very helpful. Ive never heard of CJP will look into it now. Ive liked the look of Cuccio for a while so its nice to hear positive things about them. Can i use my uv lamp or do i need to purchase a seperate lamp for Cuccio or CJP? xx

Latest posts

Back