Which System To Use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hi All
From what i been reading in the posts.
A lot of you nail techs seem to use l&P more than gel, although the fabric system seems to be popular also.
Could you tell me what seems to be the most popular system at the moment?
I do a lot of gel nail, But also what to get good at other systems.
Any advice would be lovely.
Lesley

Sorry this should have been posted a general.
Its my age sorry lol
Lesley

Hi

i use Creative L&P, also i do gel and Fabric but L&P is my favourite and customers too!!!

Cazza :D :D

Hi Lesley
I do all three systems L&P being more popular but :D The fabric is fab that I am busy converting some of my clients :shock: its a dream to work with and great strength and they buff up to a high shine (can you tell I am hocked) well Ruth and Faye where both placed in nails comps with it in the L&P section so that alone says it all.
But at the end of the day its good to be able to offer all three systems to your clients.
Take care Dawnie xxx

Dawnie said:
But at the end of the day its good to be able to offer all three systems to your clients.Take care Dawnie xxx

Dawnie is right, to be full service can give you a professional edge :!: No matter who comes to you, you can assess them and offer the best system for that person!! I was very much L+P only when I did nails :rolleyes: but that was because I was nervous at trying something new, especially as my comfort zone was L+P and I was good at that!!! As a pro nail tek though, I think you have the edge when you can successfully pick up any system and create a beautiful enhancement!!! ;) :idea:

Samantha wrote:
I was very much L+P only when I did nails but that was because I was nervous at trying something new, especially as my comfort zone was L+P and I was good at that!!!

Now I can relate to that, only with me it was Fibreglass and Gels being my comfort zone, L&P never I thought.............. but then came along the geek site and this changed my life and outlook much for the better...........
I thought why should I learn this, I can't offer this to any client ( due to shop regulations), so what's the point....????............
I knew enough about L&P in the theoretical way, to advise clients who came to my shop, well so I thought !!!!!
But I was still only a 2 system Technician, and that did not give me the credentials I was looking for........
I want to be the best, I want to know whats what and what makes what work or what doesn't work, be able to troubleshoot any type of nail......
Give advise on all systems............

Well wether you will ever do a system or not, in order to fully understand and competently advise a clients on all types of enhancements, you will have to know all systems work.............
I took the course, thanks to a lot of help and advice and encouragement from Creative...............thanks guys!!!!!!!...........
So now I am a proper Tech !!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I was a proper Technician before, but now I am Tech , that knows all 3 systems ...............
So learn all 3 and then you have a choice!!!!!!
I don't have a favorite as I love L&P and Fabric#, #Gel coming in third place...................

just a thought
love Ruth xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back