Which System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie day

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondered if I could have your advice on which system you first offer your clients when they come in for nail enhancements and have never had them before? I do gel, l&p and fibreglass and when I have a new client for enhancements I never really know which system to offer them that is suitable for their needs?

Anyones advice or opinions would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks!

I use all 3 systems as well, and I am fortunate to use 3 systems that are all as strong as each other so Strength is not what I go by when I choose a system for a client.

I check their lifestyle ... meaning how much they use their hands and what they do with them.

Then I look at the condition of their natural nails (biten, thin and weak or strong) .

Then I ask them what look they want to see at the end of their fingers??

I try to fit the system to their lifestye as well in terms of maintenance and how much care and attention they want to give to their enhancements.

For biters I always use L/P because for me it is quick and easy and I can change the shape of their nails dramaticaly as well as camophlage and do a complete makeover. I also use L/P for any other problem nails that need correcting such as hook nails, fan nails, skijump nails etc.

For natutral nail overlays or extending a 'normal' natural nail, I would choose Brisa Gels or Fabric# wraps depending on the 'look' the client wants. If she doesn't know, then I'd do what I fancied doing that day at that time, as both are equally strong.

For a completely natural look on a 'normal' nail, thin and strong and beautiful, I would choose Fabric# the wrap syatem.

That's great, thanks for your help Geeg!

Latest posts

Back