Which tan do people prefer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess_123

Reaction score
What spray tan brand do people prefer using?

Currently use LA Spray tan and I myself like it but what others would you suggest?

Brown Bitz is nice & their customer service is excellent x

Brown Bitz is nice & their customer service is excellent x

I've never heard of these, thanks I'll take a look. My main concern with brands is you never see photos of people's work like it's only a imagine with the campy has put the supposed colour on if that makes sense x

What tan brands do people use?
Trying to see what people prefer and why if possible xx

I use LA tan 12% and fast . I find that covers all my clients needs . It dries fast , is a lovely colour and fades well. My clients tell me it lasts a long time too.

The best thing to go is to get some samples & spray your friends to check you're happy with the results x

I'm new to tanning so sampled quite a few when I was doing my practice tans. I like LA Tan, skinny tan and siennasol

I have recently moved on to Ferne Beauty after using Lauren's Way for years! I'm actually very pleased with the results from Ferne Beauty x

I've used Lauren's Way for years but it has now been discontinued. Unsure if to continue using her new brand Lauren's Gold? Has anybody used it and what are your thoughts x

I use Suntanna V and LA disco as my cheaper solutions and LDN skins tone 4 and express tan.
I've tried lots and have yet to find one that rivals LDN skins.

I use LA Tan and Crazy Angel

Really want to try Morrocan Tan as heard amazing reviews

I use Vani-T which I love, I looked into all the ingredients in it and was really pleased that it doesn't have at nasties in it! Its also organic and leaves a fantastic colour. My customers love that its rapid and therefore they don't have to sleep in it.

Suntana all they way

used to use natura sun by far the best on the market for the last 15 year but a bit more costly thsn the others so i love crazy angel for cost and colour xx and sienna 1 hr tan good too x

Moroccan Tan and Norvell Venetian

I've used Lauren's Way for years but it has now been discontinued. Unsure if to continue using her new brand Lauren's Gold? Has anybody used it and what are your thoughts x
i had a medium lauren's gold on the weekend and it came out soooooo dark my mother in law took one look at me and pissed herself laughing lol xx

Latest posts

Back