Which tan solution is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courts123

Reaction score
I have just started out spray tanning and had originally planned to use Lauren's way and fake bake. I now can't get into the Lauren's way website and read she was having trouble with the partners in tanning etc. Fake bake I am reading mixed review and unsure which solutions they do that are best! I have been looking at Sienna X tan now they seem to offer a lot of different ranges? Any advice would be great! I am going to be using a MaxiMist Lite, any advice would be grateful xxxx

Hi there,

I trained with whitetobrown, st. tropez, fake bake and Caribbean tan, sienna x.

I personally find them similar.

I have just started out spray tanning and had originally planned to use Lauren's way and fake bake. I now can't get into the Lauren's way website and read she was having trouble with the partners in tanning etc. Fake bake I am reading mixed review and unsure which solutions they do that are best! I have been looking at Sienna X tan now they seem to offer a lot of different ranges? Any advice would be great! I am going to be using a MaxiMist Lite, any advice would be grateful xxxx
Omg i had the same problem with Laurens Way! This girl contacted me from a company called Ferne Beauty and they offered me free samples and it is such a lovely colour and my clients already love it! You should give them a call. There number is 020302658897 xxx

You can buy 250mls of whitetobrown spray tan to try.

I was a big fan of Lauren's Way tan and was disappointed I could no longer get it, I've recently tried Ferne Beauty and im super pleased with the results, hope this helps xx

I was a big fan of Lauren's Way tan and was disappointed I could no longer get it, I've recently tried Ferne Beauty and im super pleased with the results, hope this helps xx

lauren's gold has all been sent out now and i had one the other day, it is nowhere near what lauren's way was like!! i had a medium and its really really dark, i moisturised dry areas but it didn't do anything at all, they look so rough and dark xx

That sounds awful!

I use a solution called Vani T - I was sprayed with this before I became a spray tanner and have never ever had a bad tan. It's pretty much fool proof but it is a bit more expensive than others. But in my eyes I get a lot of repeat customers who tell me it's the best they've ever had so it's definitely worth it. I get it from Blue tanning as unfortunately not many places stock it as it's an Australian brand xx

lauren's gold has all been sent out now and i had one the other day, it is nowhere near what lauren's way was like!! i had a medium and its really really dark, i moisturised dry areas but it didn't do anything at all, they look so rough and dark xx

That's weird, cos there's another thread on here where someone is complaining it wasn't dark at all, that it washed off!

That's weird, cos there's another thread on here where someone is complaining it wasn't dark at all, that it washed off!
next time i have one ill post a pic, unless they used dark instead of medium and didn't tell me? xx

I have found with certain brands they stick to dry areas way more than other brands... But MT is the only one I've found that hasn't stuck to dry areas so much so I don't need to use barrier cream.

Latest posts

Back