Which tanning solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyLiciousAb

Reaction score
Hey peeps! Just wondering what your opinions are on suntana spray tan solution, & if you could advise which are your preference. Thanks in advance!

If you are interested in using new ones then I can understand but if you are mainly changing it due to quality problems then I will recommend you L'Oréal as I find it pretty good and easy to use while rest I always fear that they might damage my hair badly and I don’t want to compromise on quality because of price, so try their brand and hopefully your relationship with colors will be less scary!

Hi! I have used Suntana for over 5 years :) Cannot fault it at all. The chocolate dark (12%) is my most used and Rapid tan least but every client is different. They do generous samples packs if you wanted to try before you buy ;)

There are many brands on the market coming and going but its best to get in touch with a few suppliers test them out and see what works best for you. In my opinion RED based solutions are the best and have the most realistic outcome looks like a sunbed tan.

Our Organics, NKD and EGO brands are RED based and there are lots of feedback on Salon geek regarding these brands. I hate YELLOW based solutions looks horrific you can instantly tell its a spray tan brings out the orange in you o_O:)

Brown Bitz and Fresh Indulgence are also winners!!!!

Happy Tanning.

Sunless Sun

I like a red based tan too. The brand I use is Baby B Browne but there are loads of brands. You really need to get some samples and compare the results from each. I have tried Brown Blitz and liked it too.

I tried out several samples from various companies and found Suntana worked best for me and my clients - a lovely guide colour no chemical smells and very happy clients that come back as it's very natural looking. I do think you are best to get samples from various companies and try them out and see what works best for you :)

Latest posts

Back