Which tantrick solution is most popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you buy one of the kits from tantrick you get some of each % with it.

I have just ordered mine... I cant wait for it to come. I am like a kid waiting for xmas! hahahaha...

xx

HI, we know how difficult it can be to find the right liquid and shade....reading that you all seem to be happy with Tantrick it might still be difficult to know which shade or strength is the best one and we keep getting asked by new customers which one they should buy.....As you all know the 8% and 10% are the most popular ones but also the 5% for the fair skinned and 12% for the dancers and latin types..... We have thought how we could help and would like to offer now for a limited time samples (little 50ml tester) so you can try a different shade or if you are new to Tantrick , have a go at it and see what you think of Tantrick :Grope:
We are alway interested in your feedback and will try to help you and your business as much as possible.......

I have a couple of women who have the 5%, mainly use 8% and 10% but I have some young lasses who look fantastic with the 12%. I make sure I have small bottles of each. lol :):)

definatley the 5% and 8% for the fairer skin types (Scotland/Southern Ireland etc)and 10% and 12% for the darker skin types or those wanting a dark tan.From our sales stats we see that also the percentages do change from time to time dependant on the season..i.e height of summer sales of the darker shades increase....right now its the 8% thats most popular.
If its any help we are willing to send any Tantrick certified customers a 50ml free sample of any percentage that you would like to try out..only one per customer though please ;0))
If you are just starting and unsure of what your customers would use most of..remember they will be looking to you to advise them of which is best for their skin type and the look they want so you can to a certain degree influence what you use...also when ordering your first supplies of liquid maybe split your order to the smaller variants of either 500ml or 250ml..these are marginally dearer than the 1 litre variants however may be a worthwile option for your first order until you find from usage which ones sell best for you.
Hoping this helps

ooh i might phone you for a sample of the 5% as i only bought the 8% and i want something lighter for me (am like an albino ):lol:, but all my clients love the 8%:green:

ooh i might phone you for a sample of the 5% as i only bought the 8% and i want something lighter for me (am like an albino ):lol:, but all my clients love the 8%:green:
No problem..would be our pleasure to send you one to try, just let us have your address and away you go ;0)

I have sprayed many a fair skinned client with %5 and not one of them was happy with it, so I stick to 8% minimum.

There are many clients including myself who will only use a 5% due to the natural coverage this gives especially this time of the year. At the end of the day, the final outcome of a tan essentially lies with your clients and their personal preferences.

Many men will often go for the 5% as they don't want to seem "over done" with their new experience of spray tans and the 5% will give this confidence boost to them!

Why not take Collin up on his offer and try some out!

Mandy

There are many clients including myself who will only use a 5% due to the natural coverage this gives especially this time of the year. At the end of the day, the final outcome of a tan essentially lies with your clients and their personal preferences.

Many men will often go for the 5% as they don't want to seem "over done" with their new experience of spray tans and the 5% will give this confidence boost to them!

Why not take Collin up on his offer and try some out!

Mandy
And I bet Mandy looks good to wearing her 5% :)

I recommend all of my clients to go lighter 1st as i think a natural glow looking tan looks better than a dark dark one. If the say they don't want to go lighter i always write on their record card that i recommended a lighter % just encase they come back and say they are too dark! Most go a shade darker the 2nd time but its alway best to be safe than too dark!!!!!
I use 8% most then 5% then 10% then 12% only done 1 12% but think i will do loads more in the summer! x

I recommend all of my clients to go lighter 1st as i think a natural glow looking tan looks better than a dark dark one. If the say they don't want to go lighter i always write on their record card that i recommended a lighter % just encase they come back and say they are too dark! Most go a shade darker the 2nd time but its alway best to be safe than too dark!!!!!
I use 8% most then 5% then 10% then 12% only done 1 12% but think i will do loads more in the summer! x

So glad to hear you are getting on well with your spray tanning Gemma, well done! I am sure you will be loads more 12%'s in the summer too!

All the best

Mandy x

I have sprayed many a fair skinned client with %5 and not one of them was happy with it, so I stick to 8% minimum.

Noticing your comments I would like to help you out by pointing you in the direction of our new tanning solution "Essence of Summer" ... water based so it dries quickly allowing lunchtime sprays ,a solution with minimal guide colour and has added penetration formula which means it goes in deeper and lasts longer and fades evenly as well.

Specifically developed for the fairer skin which developes into a lovley tan which leans towards the skin type.

The tan experiance is less sticky than the oil based formulations and "Essence of Summer" is fragrenced with just a hint of strawberries and mellon....yum yum yum

This makes for a most versitile spray solution for all skin types however seems to love blonds and redheads (dont we all :))

Please PM me with your addy's and I will happy send samples out to try
Best regards and happy spraytanning :hug:

8% is most popular for me, followed very closely by the 10%, get the 12% picking up in summer on my regulars. hardly used the 5% down here.

looking forward to trying the new essence of summer colin!

Layla

8% is most popular for me, followed very closely by the 10%, get the 12% picking up in summer on my regulars. hardly used the 5% down here.

looking forward to trying the new essence of summer colin!

Layla

Hi Layla....just received the stocks of Essence of Summer in as I type...just squirted a little from the small 175ml retail pump unit..yum yum yum smells fantastic..

Britta (bless her) is already nagging me to give her a spraytan tonight..so I guess I will have to oblige...not complaining of course as such a nice bot to be creative with :):)

Samples to all trainers will go out Wednesday and also to those sprayers out there that have asked for samples....:hug:

I cant wait for my sample!!!!!!!!

mmmmm me either cant wait

can just smell the stawberries and melons from here.

sounds lush !!!!

Latest posts

Back