Which tantrick solution is most popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
Hi all.

I am about to embark on a tantrick training course (can't wait!).
I am looking for some advice as to which solutions I would need to buy initially. I thought maybe 5% and 8% to start with?

Which solution do you (tantrick users) find you use most?

Hi all.

I am about to embark on a tantrick training course (can't wait!).
I am looking for some advice as to which solutions I would need to buy initially. I thought maybe 5% and 8% to start with?

Which solution do you (tantrick users) find you use most?

10%

Definately 10%, then 8% as a runner up. i have as yet to use the 12% i bought!Hths xx

Thanks very much, glad I asked now as i was sure 5% would be popular with very pale people.
Could i just ask a wee question.
On the morning of my course (when I will be spray tanned) I will shower and exfoliate. Am I right in thinking I cannot apply body lotion at this time. I was particularly concerned that if I do not moisture my face then the tan may come out patchy on drier areas, i.e. cheeks?

I dont apply any moisturisers before a tan I cant see it being a problem unless you have extremley dry skin?

As for solutions, to be honest all I ever do is 5% and 8% I can count on one hand the amount of 10% tans I have done in the last year.

We use mostly 8% and 10%, I have done a couple of 12% but we hardly ever do 5%.
xx:hug:xx

With Scottish skin I have found 5% and 8% are popular however I do spray heavily and wet which tends to make the result a little darker I have found. 10% is very popular on people who regularly tan and like to look quite dark.

hth's

10% followed by 8%

8 & 10 are my most popular. I always have a small bottle of 5% if the need arises and I carry 12% as I also have quite a few clients that love the 12%. I think 8% is probably my most popular out of them all.

I would suggest you exfoliate the day before the training and apply moisturiser then. On the day of training, just shower and omit to use moisturiser and deodorant.

Good luck with your training.. :)

Thank you all for your helpful replies.
Once I have been sprayed I guess I will have a better idea how deep the different solutions develop.

Thanks again xxxx:hug:

Thank you all for your helpful replies.
Once I have been sprayed I guess I will have a better idea how deep the different solutions develop.

Thanks again xxxx:hug:

One thing to remember - you will spray the same strength solution on two different people and the colour could look totally different so when doing your training make sure you understand which clients each strength is suited to.

In the UK I found 8% most popular in winter and 10% most popular in summer. I never used the 12% and found the 5% great to have for those really pale clients.

I mostly use 5% and 8%

Definitely 8% for my clients. I also use a lot of 5% on first time clients but they generally go up to 8% after their first go. I do a few 10% tans but not many and have never used my 12%, which is annoying as I have 2 bottles of it! Anyone wanna swap??! :lol:

8% and 10% for me. Have only used my 5% once on a very pale skin.

This was interesting to read!

I mainly use 5% & 8%. Very few have 10% & I have NEVER used 12%!

x

The 8% is by far still the most popular solution sold which is suitable for most skin types except the fairest, followed by the 10%.

There seems to be an increase on the 12% at the moment but 5% is also becoming more popular as people are enjoying the healthy look but not looking too tanned in the cooler autumn and winter months. :lol:

Mandy

Same as Martigirl - 5% and 8% for Scottish skin! particularly at this time of the year. I did quite a few 10% during the summer months, but def. back to the 5/8 now.

We only use extra dark tan in our salon It appears to be very popular with all our clients. Even the very pale skin ladies love it it looks like 3 weeks in Barbados.
Hope this is a help

Ksibet5031

We only use extra dark tan in our salon It appears to be very popular with all our clients. Even the very pale skin ladies love it it looks like 3 weeks in Barbados.
Hope this is a help

Ksibet5031

Is this the Tantrick 12% solution?

Latest posts

Back