Which tip?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which size tip do you use the most?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

no.5

i can definatly say i use these well before any of my other tips i also use alot of 9's but nowhere near as many 5's

Take Care

Fingerprint

bug123

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity which size tip do you use the most? :?
Only five options in the poll allowed :(
Hopefully i picked the best sizes for the poll?

hiya :D

lol i actually find tip size 4 to be my most popular by far! but next to that it is number 5 as well. most of my clients have been young though so maybe they all have the smaller hands.

collette xx

I use mainly 5,6 and 2
stock taking is not my forte like anything else business-like unfortunately.
I can`t say what I actually use the most of because I can`t bear the thought of running out of anything so I order in way to early

5 for me aswell although 7 is a very close second

:D :D :D

No.5 &6 as they seem 2 b the average size for the index & ring fingers.
Also have u noticed that v.often the index & ring fingers r the same size, which means u will often use 4 of the same size in one full set! :sunny:
lol liza xx

liza smith said:
No.5 &6 as they seem 2 b the average size for the index & ring fingers.
Also have u noticed that v.often the index & ring fingers r the same size, which means u will often use 4 of the same size in one full set! :sunny:
lol liza xx

Right on Liza - wedding ring and nagging finger as Geek calls it (not coz I nag at all you understand) but very much tend to be the same size!! Totally agree :oops: ;)

Gotta be no 6, also 5,2 and 9. Had a lady in the other day with really big nail plates. Thumbs were 1, but her little finger was a no 5.

Yeah I guess my top tips have to be 5 & 6 aswell, although again I use an awful lot of 2.

Toodle loo
Dellie

Size 4 is the tip I go through the most and is probably followed by 5.

Definitely number 7 by far!! 8)

mostly 5! then 4, hardly ever use 7!!!!!

I always seem to be replacing stock for 5's & 6's. Have never used a 3 yet though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back