which tips do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailquueen

Reaction score
Hello all,ive been doing nails now for 18months.But i cant seem to settle with any tip i use.I mainly do gel nails.But changing system not happy with Ibd.90% of my clients have french and like a deep smile line.So which tips to you use?

Hello all,ive been doing nails now for 18months.But i cant seem to settle with any tip i use.I mainly do gel nails.But changing system not happy with Ibd.90% of my clients have french and like a deep smile line.So which tips to you use?

I use PERFORMANCE tips [/B]from CND. They have a deep smile and look gorgeous, are pre blended, thin and flexible so pefect for gels. And YES you can buy them without being a CND trained technician.

sorry dont use tips - unless very bad need to - i sculpt - but if i were to use tips - i would go with the cnd ones

On the rare occasion that I use tips, I use "Asian" well-less tips from Nailiteinc.com.
Blend like butter, ultra thin.... I've tried several, and won't settle for anything different now.
AND THE PRICES ARE AWESOME :green:
With well-less, you put them where YOU want them and there's no wasted time of cutting out the wells.
ALSO, no pre-blending either. If you did that with these, they'd dissappear, they are that thin. So thin, I would NOT be surprised if you could blend them with a white buffer block.

I sculpt now, though, might start tipping again for the poppits.. we'll see.. haven't yet decided on that.. will have a play with poppits first and see what I prefer...

hth's

I use CND Velocity, OPI structure tips as they have no well. I'm now going to try the new CND tips, I can't remember the name but they have no well and are pre-buffed.

I use Le Chat Gelee system and their tips they are lovely, very naturally thin, and very popular with my clients.

But there are tones to choose from and many i havent used, so good luck in you search!

Amanda
www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

On the rare occasion that I use tips, I use "Asian" well-less tips from Nailiteinc.com.
Blend like butter, ultra thin.... I've tried several, and won't settle for anything different now.
AND THE PRICES ARE AWESOME :green:
With well-less, you put them where YOU want them and there's no wasted time of cutting out the wells.
ALSO, no pre-blending either. If you did that with these, they'd dissappear, they are that thin. So thin, I would NOT be surprised if you could blend them with a white buffer block.

I sculpt now, though, might start tipping again for the poppits.. we'll see.. haven't yet decided on that.. will have a play with poppits first and see what I prefer...

hth's

i have just been on there website...they all look good...thanks for that victoria hun xxxx

Are you looking for white/french tips with a deep smile?

If you are then I would point you towards EZ Flow's Perfection French tips.
They really do have deep smiles.

ok thanks all.

I just sticick to Star Nails tips, i like the french white as they are lovely, thin and flexible. Not forgetting they are always available at the whole salers. Being in Cornwall, we have a limited supply of whole salers unless you shop online and i'm never in to recive stuff so it's easier for me to just get my disposable from there.

I just sticick to Star Nails tips, i like the french white as they are lovely, thin and flexible. Not forgetting they are always available at the whole salers. Being in Cornwall, we have a limited supply of whole salers unless you shop online and i'm never in to recive stuff so it's easier for me to just get my disposable from there.

And so can your clients!!

Latest posts

Back