Which tips with liquid & powder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnlee79

Reaction score
Hi please could I get some help if possible, I am doing a nail course and researched loads but really struggling to find information for my question. What kind if tips can you use with acrylic liquid and powder?? Is it the substance ABS or would it be some thing else? I have a tendency to read to much into questions so please could someone help?
Thanks x

Hi please could I get some help if possible, I am doing a nail course and researched loads but really struggling to find information for my question. What kind if tips can you use with acrylic liquid and powder?? Is it the substance ABS or would it be some thing else? I have a tendency to read to much into questions so please could someone help?
Thanks x
Pretty much any standard plastic tip will be ok with acrylic liquid and powder Dawnlee. You can get into really fancy ones but they are quite expensive. Best to pick up application techniques on the cheap and cheerful first. Then you will know what you want from your tips performance wise and be able to spend the big money most wisely.

Are they asking what type such as half well, full well etc.

Are they asking what type such as half well, full well etc.
The question just says what type if tips can be used with acrylic and liquid? I have put so far about the material they are made of and the shape off the well area, but wasn't sure if it ment colour aswell ie natural, clear or white?? As I said i read to much into questions and get carried away lol

Latest posts

Back