Which toner please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mscj

Reaction score
H

Last edited:
Hello. I have bleached my hair twice, ignore my virgin regrowth as I will be doing them at the end before toning etc, as the lift very quickly. My lengths are mainly yellow now with the ends being light orange . Do I bleach once more or just tone? If so which toner would you recommend and do I put the toner on the darker spots first. I'm going to be dying my hair light pink eventually.
Any help much appreciated
Thanks
It's probably best you visit a professional who can help you with this. Applying several bleaches to your hair is a risky game to play. Be careful with these chemicals

It's probably best you visit a professional who can help you with this. Applying several bleaches to your hair is a risky game to play. Be careful with these chemicals
Usually I would but unfortunately this isn't possible at the moment. Hairdressers in my area are all booked up until January and I think we are going back into lockdown 😭 thanks for your reply

Usually I would but unfortunately this isn't possible at the moment. Hairdressers in my area are all booked up until January and I think we are going back into lockdown 😭 thanks for your reply
I think I need to move to your area then, cause no salons I know are booked until Jan!😁

Wow really shall we switch? 😂

Latest posts

Back