Which toner to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca1107

Reaction score
I have a client with virgin level 6 hair. She would like her hair similar to the attached photo, after lifting to correct level which toner would you suggest? I use wella mainly but have access to other brands. Thank you
IMG-20190513-WA0010.jpeg

Hiya! To me it’s quite multitonal but to get the ashy blonde you can see mainly through the ends of use 10.12 dialight L’Oréal.. what method are you using? Highlighting? If so I’d also do a darker root toner (a 7) then blend into the 10.12 x

I have a client with virgin level 6 hair. She would like her hair similar to the attached photo, after lifting to correct level which toner would you suggest? I use wella mainly but have access to other brands. Thank you View attachment 208853
For the white blonde if you lift it to a 10 then use either colour touch 10/6 or illumina 10/69.
If it's a level 9 then use illumina 9/60

The photo she sent me was more of a baylage but after another consultation she wanted highlights, I lifted the hair to a 9 and used 9/60 it was lovely! Thank you

Latest posts

Back