Which tool to use for nano rings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyjayne84

Reaction score
hi there, just looking into offering nano hair extensions but the nano tool that I ordered doesn’t seem right and to get the wire and hair strand through the bead is virtually impossible. Can someone tell me what tool they use with their nano bead fitting pls.
Thanks

I use a normal threading tool. ( handle with big loop on) are u taking small enough sections? X

You can get looper/threaders specifically for nano rings.

I use this and it’s great
0ffb6b5ce8b171ec43dbacfdc3e677f3.jpg

I just find with these loopers it’s hard to fit enough hair into the section. Do you think I just need bigger nano rings? I thought nano rings were standard size?!

I just find with these loopers it’s hard to fit enough hair into the section. Do you think I just need bigger nano rings? I thought nano rings were standard size?!
Yes I think they are standard size ,I’ve never seen any other ones x

A friend uses fishing line made into a loop. When my loop tool broke I tried the fishing line, works fine x

I have attached a pic of the fishing line looper. It can be used for nano and micro rings. The loop can be made to the size you need x

Attachments

• Collage 2018-04-12 08_48_42.jpg
    Collage 2018-04-12 08_48_42.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back