Which training is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betty boop

Reaction score
Hi

I am new to this site . i am learning beauty therapy part time and working full time . i would like to learn false nails as well but i dont know which is the best i look at creative nail courses but they very expensive . does any one know of any other companys.

thanks

Hi

I am new to this site . i am learning beauty therapy part time and working full time . i would like to learn false nails as well but i dont know which is the best i look at creative nail courses but they very expensive . does any one know of any other companys.

thanks

another betty boo!!!!!...welcome to the crazy world of salon geek hun....there are alot of courses out there for you to learn....you should not take notice of the price as wth any good company...the price would be worth it...not only that...you do get some courses with a kit that would be full of files,nail tips,gel/acrylic....and lots more.....hope it goes well for ya....

p.s. we dont call them false nails...we call them nail enhancments hun..xxx:hug:

Hi, I can't comment on any other training as I have only trained with Creative and there are lots of establishments out there offering training packages and as has been already stated I wouldn't just be attracted to them based on price alone.
Creative Nail design training does seem expensive in comparison to the other companies but you need to look into what you are actually going to get for your money. With CND/S2 you can be assured that you will be trained by someone who has vast knowledge and experience of the industry, you will get some of the best products on the market in your kit ( which has plenty in it ) and you will also find that because they are a distributor they know the products they are selling/using inside and out, this is really helpful when you may need any technical advice.
Hope this helps, sometimes the saying 'buy cheap buy twice' really does apply and it would be a shame for you to train with someone based on price only to have to pay to do a conversion course with another company

If you are training at collage, then you will probably be going to the Excel, the students usually go on the Monday (3 March) if you are going then I would go and chat to the educators, Yes the price is inportant, but so is what you will learn, what is included in the price and how well you get on with the educator.
All the main companies will be there as will most of us, you can stop any tech and ask them questions and you will find that we are all to happy to tell you what we've been buying and why.
meanwhile I would bury myself in the searches on here for the next few days with a note pad and pen and take notes on who does what, costs, lincs and phone numbers.
Last thing I would say is that old saying is very true:
You get what you pay for.
Oh and false nails are what you buy in boots and pay a fiver for, we call them enhancements :hug: good luck hun:hug:

all i can say is price is not everything, :!::!::!:

a) you get what you pay for, and

b) beware of 'cheaper' courses then once youve bought everything you need (cos its not included) you realise that a CND /ezflow/nsi course wuld have been much cheaper, and better cos your course does not tech you what you actually need to know or even worse isnt recognised for insurance purposes.

lots of us have taken the cheaper option only to find its crap, simple as that crap, at least with a big company with a well known name in the industry that your guaranteed help and advice and to ge tthe best training there is

susie is right, you should go to excel and speak to all the educators there, see who offers training in your area and with the right service for you, depends on whether you wanna do L&P or gel i suppose

and read that article Izzi suggested, i did when i first started , its a brilliant piece full of grat advice

good luck hun xxxx

Latest posts

Back