which uv lamp do I use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aunaturale

Reaction score
Hi,
I just put my order in for the Le Chat Nobility. I am thinking this needs to cure in uv lamp? I was using back scratchers extreme which does not cure under a lamp.Any advice on what lamp I should choose for the nobility? Any advice would be very appreciated.

I ordered my nobility from a supplier in georgia but they did not offer the light.The only light they offered was the Brisa and WOW,EXPEN$$$IVE!!:eek: Also the nobility only recommends a double 9 watt light I believe? Oh Well,should've made sure they also sold the light BEFORE I ordered but had heard so many good replies on here about that product,guess I got in a bit of a hurry.:irked: I have NO patience,thats my downfall.
Thanks for your answer and I really enjoyed the article you sent me to read.

Hi
I Am Looking for A Lamp for My Acrylic and Gel Nail
Some People Say Nail Dryer Will Work I Say Not Way
What Do You Think
Thanks

I don't know much about the dryers. Honestly I haven't used one,I always use a fast dry top coat and China Glaze drying drops.I guess I will just have to put my Le Chat Nobility away when It comes,as it will be of no use without a u.v lamp:cry:. I certainly don't want to use the WRONG lamp and have unneccessary problems.I had used Brisa at the spa where I used to work and the manager returned our first Brisa lamp because you had to keep pushing the lamps in when you turned it on or they wouldn't come on and stay on.Didn't help much to replace it with a new one,it did the same thing.IMO, that was just unacceptable from a lamp that cost so much:eek:.So, I chose not to go with that when I opened my own place,as I am limited on money.Maybe someone will answer that question for you that has more knowledge? I expect that they will tell you to use the lamp specified for your system.What gel do you use?
P.S sorry if this double posts but my finger hit a wrong button before I was finished typing and may have already posted part of my reply

Hi
I Looking for A Uv Lamp Something to Cure My Nails

a nail dryer just blows out air it will not cure the gel!!!

i would say whoever you are trained with or product line you using, to use their equiptment also!!!

what products do you use??

Hi
I Looking for A Uv Lamp Something to Cure My Nails
In your profile you say you use NSI liquid and powder... which brand of gel do you use?

Hi
I Am Looking for A Lamp for My Acrylic and Gel Nail
Some People Say Nail Dryer Will Work I Say Not Way
What Do You Think
Thanks

Have you had any training at all hun?

Latest posts

Back