Which Varnish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaJ

Reaction score
Can anyone advice me a good nail varnish for natural nails? I am still training and trying different products.
I have tried Attitude, but i find it too thick.
I have been adviced to use Jessica and also OPI? HAs anyone used these products, or others?

Hi ya

have tried opi but personnaly do not like it u could try creatives polish they r lovely i also use attitude and i love that to god luck with your training

Hi Paula

I use Creative, i love the consistency and others tell me they dont go "gloopy" over time

kx

PaulaJ said:
Can anyone advice me a good nail varnish for natural nails? I am still training and trying different products.
I have tried Attitude, but i find it too thick.
I have been adviced to use Jessica and also OPI? HAs anyone used these products, or others?

It is CND Enamels for me all the way..................
No thinners needed as they dont go gloopy, agitate the bottle and it thins all by itself magic...............
Fast drying time, and true colours....................As in the colour in the bottle is the colour it will be on the nail..............
My tuppence on this

Hiya

CND for me too!! great colours, last well, dont go thick!!

I love Creative for the same reasons Ruth listed.

I live in a hot country which is not ideal for nail polishes and they definately do NOT go thick.

I loved the OPI colour range and their names but after only 2 weeks they all went far too thick to use. I also found this with Attitude and Toma, oh and Revlon!

Some of my Creative polishes have been around for year and are still as perfect as the day I got them!

You CANNOT fault them. Dont forget that you dont have to be Creative trained to buy their polishes. Plus they do a great perspex stand to show them all off on!

Where can i buy 'cnd' polish. I tried surfing for it, but couldn't find any?

PaulaJ said:
Where can i buy 'cnd' polish. I tried surfing for it, but couldn't find any?

You can call Designer Nails,visit one of their One Stop Nail Shops or order from Ellisons.

All address and telephone numbers are listed in the supplier links page of this website.

You will love them!

This is something that i am trying to work out at the moment. I've tried Mavala, but have found that they become gloopy pretty quickly (like within a few months) which i think is rubbish.
I trained with Jessica in college, but after removing some polish which i put on my mum's toenails (admittedly quite a while ago) i discover to my horror that they've gone all yellow! This is not what i want!
In their favour, they really do last a long time on the nail, but that's no good if it makes them yellow, and it takes AGES to dry.

I'd like polishes without toluene and formaldahyde so if anyone can tell me if CND/Creative polishes have them in that would be appreciated.

I'm also looking into Ceteum polishes, having been very happy with their waxing products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back