Which wax course plus male waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jools999

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to do a wax and hot wax course and wondered if anyone has some advice as to which are the best ones in the Kent/London area? I'm considering Kim Lawless and would be grateful for your suggestions as to the best courses people have trained in themselves.

I'd also like to eventually train in male intimate waxing: I'm very professional but wondered if there's much call for a female therapist within this arena? Are there any other female therapists getting regular male clients regarding waxing or would I be wasting my money doing this and should perhaps concentrate on ladies only?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

I have not trained with Kim, but she seems an amazing lady and a trainer as you will see in many many waxing threads. So you cannot go wrong training with her ;)
There is a huge demand for professional waxers in male intimates even male waxing period. I can't tell you how many calls I receive daily from men asking if I wax males? It is hair and men like to be groomed, they are very loyal when they find a good tech that is professional.
In my opinion, we don't have enough female therapists offering male waxing.

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Thanks for replying, that really helps. X

I've done Kim's training! I didn't do the male waxing class but I did do both female speed and female intimate. Both classes were great! Definitely go for that, especially if you love closeish even better!

I've done Kim's training! I didn't do the male waxing class but I did do both female speed and female intimate. Both classes were great! Definitely go for that, especially if you love closeish even better!

I've done both of KIM Lawless trainings as well, highly recommended!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have trained in female intimate waxing with Kim Lawless and it was fantastic! I have had do many lovely comments from very happy female clients. I am wanting to do male waxing next :)

Latest posts

Back