which way of waxing and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use clean and easy.You can buy packs of different size rollerheads.They are cleaned after each client from a hygiene point of view.You can get roller head cleaner.As i dont do that many waxes a day i chuck what ive used over the day in a pyrex bowl pour boiling water on them let them soak , cool a bit and wipe over with the antiseptic rollerhead cleaner.They are as good as new.If you are charging enough you can just chuck them away after each use but thats quite expensive.

You clean the heads to remove wax residue and to steralise for next client.I use either surgical spirit or with my Hive starter kit it included wax cleaner.Then soak in boiling water.hth

Thx for the info!!!

I really think that it,s awesome that you guys are sooooooo helpfull!!!

I am full of nerves since i will start my own salon in the beginning of next year and i wan,t to be the best...at least try to :rolleyes:

I have like a billion questions about small practical stuff that i could poste 50 threads i guess :lol:

thx again

If you went for the ABC or PHD systems, they have disposable applicator heads. 2 sizes. The client is reassured when you unwrap a fresh applicator just for them. Also be aware of what type of wax you get in roller systems. I just don't like most honey waxs, too tacky for my liking. I love the ABC creme wax, the best ever quality in my humble opinion.:green:

I might add that phd and abc are not really roller methods of waxing.They are tubes that you squeeze and spread with a disposable head.
The rollerheads you get with clean and easy are meant to be used again as long as they are cleaned.The phd and abc ones are not.

I might add that phd and abc are not really roller methods of waxing.They are tubes that you squeeze and spread with a disposable head.
The rollerheads you get with clean and easy are meant to be used again as long as they are cleaned.The phd and abc ones are not.

I went to take a look at it on internet. It,s indeed something totally different. Never saw it before. It,s nice that it,s very hygienic.

Latest posts

Back