Which way to spray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo_boo1269

Reaction score
hey im just curious which way 2 ppl spray? do u spray up an down or in little circles? coz ive watched 2 vids an 1 went down/up an the ova went round in circles if u cud shead a bit of lite on which way is best it wud b much appreated! fankz xxx

what did they teach you at your training course ? some people like to spray in circles, in horizontal or even vertical lines.

i havnt done a course an cnt get on 1 in my local area til march but ive got all the stuff n wana practice on ppl x

hey im just curious which way 2 ppl spray? do u spray up an down or in little circles? coz ive watched 2 vids an 1 went down/up an the ova went round in circles if u cud shead a bit of lite on which way is best it wud b much appreated! fankz xxx

if you want to pm me your full postal addy i will happily send you out a copy of our spray tan technique guide which im sure will be of great assistance to you
HTH :hug:

It depends upon the system you use, if you use the old airbrush then they typically use the circular method due to the pen like hand piece. If you use a professional system then as long as you do it evenly it shouldn't matter how you do it.

We were trained to start from the top and spray down. Keep the gun straight, don't tilt and keep the distance of it the same from every part of the body. So if someone has big boobs or a big abdomen, follow the shape, if you don't make allowances for this you end up spraying that part of the body closer and it can either build up too much or end up dripping.

the only thing is that you won't get insurance unless you provide proof that you have trained and this is checked by holding a certificate from the training provider.

Can you look at training in other areas maybe?

im startin 2 do nails to n im only praticin on my friends n family x

Latest posts

Back