Which Wedding Dress?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't worry about your weight! You look stunning.

You look happy and comfortable wearing the burgandy.

My husband has been with me from a size 8 to size 18.
He says that woman who are happy, comfortable and accepting of themselves are the most sexy women of all.

If you wear what makes you happy........ you can't go wrong!

I totally agree, my boyfriend has seen me go from size 8 to size 20 and he still can't keep his hands off me!

If you're comfortable in what you wear, your confidence shines.

I think you look hot in the burgundy dress. :Grope:

Good luck for your big day and I hope it brings you many happy memories to look back on
xxx

100% the Burgundy. I looks gorgeous on you. Best wishes:hug: xx

I love the burgundy and think it suits you, you look stunning.
Have a fabulous day :hug: xx

I love the BURGUNDY!!!
It is beautiful....especially with that necklace, that Tiara...and definitely that SMILE!!!...you look fab & happy...what more could you want!

Have a great day on Sunday:hug:

Everything about the Burgandy picture is perfect and you look more comfortable and relaxed!
Have a beautiful day and best wishes for the future! xx

It has to be the burgundy ... simply gorgeous!

the burgundy it lights your face up...and makes you look sophisticatedly sexy

The burgandy for me too...you look beautiful in it and curvacious...:)

The ivory one is VERY similar to the one I got married in and I was 7 months pregnant :eek:
plus if it is you that is wearing it in the picture then it actually looks a little too big for you...but if you do decide on the ivory one...I am sure you will look equally beautiful...(I better cover all options :lol: )

Hope you have a great day...and good luck in your future married life :Love:

xx

I'm not usually a massive fan of burgundy, but you look so much better in the burgundy one. I agree with the previous post (sorry, can't remember who) that suggested wearing something round your shoulders if you feel a bit too exposed. It only needs to be something sheer, maybe if you could match the colour of the skirt it would look great, IMO.

Snow White? More like a princess, I'd say!! Have a FAB day on Sunday, smile like you are in the photo and you will have the best day of your life.

Please, please pick the burgundy - and when you get chance after the wedding post us some picutres of the day. I am sure we would all love to see them .

Hope you have a brill day

Ruthx

definatly the red its beautiful but you can always have a shrug/shawl if you are too concious...good luck

Burgundy!!! looks like you may have a winner there.......

Good luck on your up coming wedding .......have a blessed life with your mate...:hug:

the burgundy dress is stunning hun, you look so divine in it, its sooo suits you, as said before if your consious then wear a drape around our shoulders, maybe some cream or burgundy voile/taffeta or something like that, but honestly you do NOT need it, it flatters you perfectly and i cant wait to see some pics of your big day

love the tiara and jewllrey too, great hun

good luck hun, and no poll needed hun, choice is made lol

:):)

I like the 2nd, it looks alot nice and not so bland as the cream

You look lush in the burgundy one and I'm sorry to say but you did ask for honest opinions so here goes, you don't look too great in the ivory, it sort of hangs off you, not flattering at all.
Go with the burgundy with a nice shoulder wrap and have a fantastic day hun :hug:

Yep the Burgundy gets my vote too looks lovely :)

I Think its almost unanimous..... definately a vote for the burgundy. also i think when you look at your photos in years to come you will be glad you made this decision, as the outfit has a classic style which will still look nice.

Sorry, but I think the ivory is a little dated.... Romantic as one geek said, but definately dated!

Sue x

Congratulations by the way!!!

its got to be burgundy for me

fab colour

Thank you Geeks.

The Burgundy it is. The picture of the Ivory isn't me...I bought the dress second hand. It is the original bride wearing it. It would have needed taking in to fit me.

I will post pictures ASAP I promise.

Thank you again for your input and very flattering comments.:hug:

The burgundy looks stunning.
Good choice and all the best for the big day:hug:

Latest posts

Back