Which Wedding Dress?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobermum

Reaction score
Geeks...as you may or not know I am getting married on Sunday.
I still haven't decided on a dress. Last night a friend and I had a dress rehearsal.

I am still undecided. I think the ivory is classical but boring and I think the burgundy is more my personality but is too revealing on a larger person. I have lost weight and am pleased to see a curve at the waist rather than a bulge but I don't think I've lost enough to wear the burgundy. Plus I think it makes me look like Snow White...all I need are the dwarves!!:lol:

I would love to run a poll but am unsure how to do it. Any comments would be welcome before I go out and buy yet another wedding dress.

63_12.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Picture019.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Geeks...as you may or not know I am getting married on Sunday.
I still haven't decided on a dress. Last night a friend and I had a dress rehearsal.

I am still undecided. I think the ivory is classical but boring and I think the burgundy is more my personality but is too revealing on a larger person. I have lost weight and am pleased to see a curve at the waist rather than a bulge but I don't think I've lost enough to wear the burgundy. Plus I think it makes me look like Snow White...all I need are the dwarves!!:lol:

I would love to run a poll but am unsure how to do it. Any comments would be welcome before I go out and buy yet another wedding dress.

63_12.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Picture019.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

love the red :)

I think you look lovely in the burgandy!! Think the dress is so pretty!!! Not as keen on the white as agree it lacks something & as its your big day you want to be the star that shines!!! :) BURGANDY!!!!

All the best for your big day also!! :hug:

Love the burgandy. Dead sexy!

deff the burgundy and i'm not just saying it cos of the flowers lol, you look stunning in it hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Burgandy for me too ... it has something more than the white & it look more "you" ... if that makes sense!! :green:

Definitely Burgundy! Looks Lovely :)

I think the ivory is classical but boring and I think the burgundy is more my personality but is too revealing on a larger person. I have lost weight and am pleased to see a curve at the waist rather than a bulge but I don't think I've lost enough to wear the burgundy. Plus I think it makes me look like Snow White...all I need are the dwarves!!:lol:

Dont be daft ... I think it looks fab!! And believe me I dont think people will be looking at your waist:Grope:

Wear it, wear it, wear it :lol:

I love the burgundy one, but then I would I too had a cream skirt and burgundy/purple top. I think you look fabulous in it xxx

No hesitation from me I l-o-v-e the IVORY, I think it is gorgeous. I am also a traditionalist and think the lace is romantic. Save the burgundy for a sexy night out on your honeymoon. Its your special day and my advice would be to choose the dress that you feel the most comfortable in, it will be a long exhausting day and you will want to feel your best. Have a beautiful day and all the best for a wonderful future.

i like dress number 2....you look amazing !!!

I love the burgandy it looks lovely, you could always get a shawl to wear from a wedding shop drapped round your shoulders, I think it would finish it off lovely.

I love the burgandy, think it's beautiful hun :hug:

I wouldn't worry about your weight! You look stunning.

You look happy and comfortable wearing the burgandy.

My husband has been with me from a size 8 to size 18.
He says that woman who are happy, comfortable and accepting of themselves are the most sexy women of all.

If you wear what makes you happy........ you can't go wrong!

Just to clarify......... The burgandy!
(You didn't need a poll afterall!)

definatly the 2nd dress!
:hug: xx

DEFFO the red, looks lovely the colour really suits u, i would go for the red hunny and good luck for the big day,

Yep, the burgundy for me too - its looks fab!!!:) Hope you have a lovely day and the sun shines for you!!

Defo the burgundy, it looks gorgeous and suits your personality.:wink2::hug:

I think that's decision made, mate! :lol:

Its hard to say because i cant see your face in the Ivory, but you look SO happy and comfortable in the burgandy! The Ivory is very pretty.. but you def look smokin in the other and it certainly suits you! CONGRATULATIONS!! Have a very happy day!

Latest posts

Back