Which Wedding Dress?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
burgundy for me too:hug:

that'll be the burgandy then!

i know you've made your decision but i have to say i agree!!! you look fantastic in the burgandy and very voluptuous (the best way to be IMO!!)

have a fantastic day and can't wait to see photos!! xx

:green:
def the burgendy! it makes you look glowing!!
the ivory is boring & too busy i think. its your day and u should decide but it seems to me that there are more people liking the red un!
good luck pickin & have a great day lovely. x:hug:

I totally agree, my boyfriend has seen me go from size 8 to size 20 and he still can't keep his hands off me!

If you're comfortable in what you wear, your confidence shines.

I think you look hot in the burgundy dress. :Grope:

Good luck for your big day and I hope it brings you many happy memories to look back on
xxx
Can i just add here.. sorta off topic.. That i spent 10 years trying to be a blonde bombshell for my EX because i THOUGHT that was what he wanted.. **Size au10/blonde/bigboobs((thank god for chicken fillets cause you CANT be a size 10 with my frame and keep your boobs))
anyway long story short.. 3 years later i am 5 foot 11 size AU12-14-16 ((can fit in all seriously who decides the sizing round here?)) and have a lovely fella 10 years my juniour who thinks i have a fantastic body.. and MORE IMPORTANTLY I LOVE my curves:green:!! I think you look fantastic in the burgandy.. and YES!! you have a waist with curves.. weight is a state of mind!

Geeks...as you may or not know I am getting married on Sunday.
I still haven't decided on a dress. Last night a friend and I had a dress rehearsal.

I am still undecided. I think the ivory is classical but boring and I think the burgundy is more my personality but is too revealing on a larger person. I have lost weight and am pleased to see a curve at the waist rather than a bulge but I don't think I've lost enough to wear the burgundy. Plus I think it makes me look like Snow White...all I need are the dwarves!!:lol:

I would love to run a poll but am unsure how to do it. Any comments would be welcome before I go out and buy yet another wedding dress.

63_12.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Picture019.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Think the burgundy one looks stunning, hey if you've got it flaunt it!!!

I think the burgendy one xx

Glad you chose the burgandy one. by the way you look stunning in it.
have a great day:hug:

Love the burgundy..looks fab!!! :)

Burgundy all the way, it's looks fab!
The ivory would have looked nice a few years ago but it makes you look bigger than you are. :eek:

ps, i'd have killed for a cleavage like that on my wedding day. Sould have stuffed a few more fillets down there! x

xxx

PS... SUNDAY?????? And you're still choosing???

deffo burgandy really nice !!!!!

Def the 2nd dress. You look so much happier in that one. Hope you have a brill day and don't forget to pop the photo's on for us all to look at. :)

Latest posts

Back