Which would you say are the leading skin care brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeekyVix

Reaction score
Hi

Just out of interest, i was just wondering what you would say are the leading skin care brands?

Thanks

Vix

I love Dermalogica!

Tilly Ann said:
I love Dermalogica!

Snap! I have no beauty training but this just Works!

Gatineau is gorgeous, pricey but does what it says!

NIMUE IS VERY GOOD.

However i think as long as you use 'something' do hydrate your skin and weekly exfoliate you dont have to spend the earth! Unless you have particularly problem skin that is.

AMb x

I use benefit products. I find that these are best on my skin. They do great make up as well.

XXX

Outta curiosity why do you wanna know?

amyuk said:
I use benefit products. I find that these are best on my skin. They do great make up as well.

XXX

Outta curiosity why do you wanna know?

im just trying to distinguish which is the best on the market really

I'm trying to find something too, my skin is a nightmare just now it's soo dehydrated, but I keep forgetting to drink water! I bought elizabeth arden cream today, I suppose I'm looking for an instant fix, which I'll never find anyway, hearing a lot about nimue though.

alli

Liz Earle range - especially cleanse & polish, keeps winning awards so it can't be just me who thinks it's the biz.

I use nimue and we do it in my salon, the mask is lush, smells all tropical, clients love it too, those with problematic skin are noticing a huge difference,
hth love Paula xx

There are so many products out there, its amazing....

I've just reverted back to using Clinique, after using Estee Lauder and Clarins. I wanted an easy routine, cleanse, tone and moisturise. It seems to be doing the trick for me!

I've been using Dermalogica and it's really nice although I did get a few spots when I first atarted using the moisturiser, but now it's fine....

I'd like to try the Nimue routine too, but don't know where to buy it!

I swear by 'Susan Moleneux' I use it for all my facials and on myself... its a really good product in my opinion. x

Cathie! said:
I've been using Dermalogica and it's really nice although I did get a few spots when I first atarted using the moisturiser, but now it's fine....

I'd like to try the Nimue routine too, but don't know where to buy it!

SASSY HASSY stocks it and i am sure she would be able to pop you some in the post.

They do a travel kit which contains the cleanser, toner and day and night moisturiser then you MUST get the exfoliater its the muts nuts.

hth

amb x

is this for salon or home use?

i tend to use Bodyshop products on myself.
for salon use... no idea, lol, but the recommendations you've had so far sound good.

x

Liz Earle Products. I Have Been Using Them For Approx 1 Year & My Skin Is 100% Better. I Have Tried Dermalogoica,etc & This Wins It 4 Me

Dermalogica
Dr Hauschka
Eve Lom

sent from the gods..............

i must either be a skin flint then (buying bodyshop) or I just don't need it.... pmsl

I love the Clinique range, I love their make up too. xx

As Amber says I stock Nimue. The facials are fab and give instant results, and all my clients who use the home products rave about it saying that it has sorted problems they have had for years and no other products work. It is best to get it from a salon if you can as it's a very prescriptive range, but with a lot of questioning I can normally sort out which is your skin classification and send it in the post - travel kits are a good starting point and costs £25 to £30 depending on your skin classification.And for a home salon I sell a minimum of £200 per month retail, which I don't think is that bad!

Latest posts

Back