white airbrush tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi

my friend whos doing her college course wants to do a set of acrylics but would prefer just to use her airbrush to do the white as shes practcing at the mo does this look naff???

emmalouisa said:
hi

my friend whos doing her college course wants to do a set of acrylics but would prefer just to use her airbrush to do the white as shes practcing at the mo does this look naff???
as im use to the white and pink powder nails
its like wat those( chinese) places do isnt it ???sorry if ive offended anyone for sayin that

Emma,
I think what you meant to say was ..a non standard salon.. :o

I have never had this done s cant comment, but hell if she is practicing then she should be doing the pink and white overlay no cheating....yet or never...

Hope this helps (PS you might want to edit your post)

hi ,

she is practicing both i just wondered wether it looks good or naff ??

emmalouisa said:
hi ,

Hi EmmaLouisa, I think you are missing my point, I am too learning L&P and I always do zone 1 with white polymer never a white tip, more than white or any other way. I personlly think this is the hardest skill to learn and if she has only just started your friend would be best to practice doing pink and whites the hard way first...

:o opps forgot and as I mentioned above I have never had mine airbrushed so I cant comment on if it looks naff or not and I assume you mean compared to a french manicure with varnish?

emmalouisa said:
hi ,

hi em

as far as i can see if she's not doing a set of pink & whites, then if she airbrushes with white tips its just gonna look like a french manicure - why would that look naff? i've not seen the sort that you have been talking about so i cant comment on that either! soz!

I have done natural looking extensions for clients, and occassionaly they would like a white tip airbushed on, and its looks really good, with stencils it a perfect white line, don't worry!

Hi Em, have had this done before and it doesnt necessarily look naff, it is always best to learn the hard way but locally to me its the rage to have them airbrushed on so i dont think its that bad. I sometimes want to resort to that because my smile lines are pants but i will resist x

have to say i don't think it looks naff when airbrushed at all. You should always know how to do smile lines the hard way of course but it doesn't hurt while your practising to do them with an airbrush.

I know loads of people who always do it that way, as their clients sometimes want to take the french off to paint them a different colour. Everyone's personal choice at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back