White blocks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choochy Face

Reaction score
Hello I'm really beating myself up :cry::cry:, did a Client all going well, & I just nicked her skin, I cryed when she left,
Has anybody done this

Been there, done that! :hug:

Take a used fine and smooth down all the rough edges. :)

Hi hun, don't beat yourself up, I've done it as well with a white block and have never done it again, I was gutted as well just try to move on we,ve all done silly things while training.Do you twist your white block in your hands when it's new, that helps to soften the edges..xxx

dont use white blocks hun, they are too harsh and it is too easy to cut clients. i use bio sculptures orange/purple or grey spongeboards, they would never be able to cut and they last so much longer. I know creative have similar ones and am sure other companies do too.

dont beat yourself up its just a learning curve we go through so learn from it!!xx

just had a look at your nail pics hun and loving all of them so really wouldnt beat yourself up!!!xxx

just had a look at your nail pics hun and loving all of them so really wouldnt beat yourself up!!!xxx
Aaaaah Thank you huni x

as nana says we've all done it. :Love:

Hello I'm really beating myself up :cry::cry:, did a Client all going well, & I just nicked her skin, I cryed when she left,
Has anybody done this

Aww Chooch, its just one of those things, do not worry too much about it and like some of the others have said.. just soften the sides by buffing them a bit.. I bet it wont happen again :) xoxo

Yeah I've been guilty of nicking a clients or two in my time. But as already stated just smooth the edges of your files prior to use. Don't feel so bad we've all been there. You'll be fine.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back