White blonde hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your reply hun :)

I did 12ml of PO1 and 20ml of 3% peroxide, left it on for 12 minutes, it went on a lovely cream colour but turned purple after 10

could I do it again but not leave it on for as long...?

Sorry we can't give you advice on professional products. They're to be used by trained hairdressers only. Go to a salon they'll be able to do it for you x

have u ever tried schwarskopf blondeme the bleach is seriously the dogs **** and the toners are amazing. I used the bleach on scalp on a previously red homedyed tint, lifter to as light an orange as condition would allow nd used the steel toner and it neutralised it to a nice clean blonde. also more recently used the ice toner on a nice yellow blone and it is like storm from the x-men white. i wont use any other toner/bleach combo from now on for white blondes. x

Yes iv used this bleach in the past and found it a great product, didn't know could get toners in the range too! Re-did it and turned out ok but think next time will defo give this a go! Thanks for all the advice:) x

Hey girlies, I have a lady who wants white blonde hair all over he has highlights at the moment. I was thinking of doing bleach on roots 6% and then combing thought for the last 5 mins, then using wella kolston perfect 12/1 to tone it? Just wondered how you guys would go about doing it or if you'd do anything ?
Lauz x

never use high lifts for toning, theyre too strong and may cause damage to the hair.

if i want a white blonde after using bleach, i mostly used wella colour touch 1part 10/0, 1 part 9/16 and 2 parts 1.9%. as its a colourtouch it is kinder on the hair after bleach. and it leaves a beautful clean colour! great tip about visual toning is to wait till its the colour you want and leave it for 5-10 seconds longer before you wash it off.

good luck!!

Latest posts

Back