White blonde hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz-11

Reaction score
Hey girlies, I have a lady who wants white blonde hair all over he has highlights at the moment. I was thinking of doing bleach on roots 6% and then combing thought for the last 5 mins, then using wella kolston perfect 12/1 to tone it? Just wondered how you guys would go about doing it or if you'd do anything ?
Lauz x

I wouldn't use 12/1 to tone it cos her hair will be really dry. You could use col touch or something in the base of the 10's ashes in koleston range to tone but mix with pastel :)

Never tone with highlift!! Try 10/16 to tone with

Thanks for advice girls:)

I use 10/16 to tone on a client of mine lovely colour x

Girls? *cough*

I done this lady today! Bit of a nightmare:( bleach with 6% then toned with 10/8 left on for about half hour turned out a lush colour but not the white white she wanted:( so going back tomorrow to put another toner on in hope will get the right effect! Might defo try 10/16 xx

Did u mean u left the toner on for a hr or the bleach? X

I done this lady today! Bit of a nightmare:( bleach with 6% then toned with 10/8 left on for about half hour turned out a lush colour but not the white white she wanted:( so going back tomorrow to put another toner on in hope will get the right effect! Might defo try 10/16 xx

Before you used the toner did you lift the clients hair to a pale yellow like inside of a banana,
I have a client base 5 and I use blondor with 6% and use 10/8 and u get a bright blond with a silver/pearl reflect. 10/16 comes out nice too thus neutralises more of the pale yellow.
Also do you mix toner with the pastel, this should only need to be left on up to 15 mins.

You will need to lift more with bleach to get lighter all you are doing is adding tones or neutralising tones with toners not lifting!

Yes was going 2 say this also if u will b trying the 10/16 next will need 2 b lifted 2 a pale yellow :)
If u used a 10/8 then it must b more orange toned blonde as 10/8 is blue witch cancells out orange
So will defo need lifting more
As the 10/16 is violet base witch cancells yellow tones hope this helps Hun :)
And someone correct me if I'm wrong hehe x

Yer lifted the bleach to a pale yellow, that was on about 25 moms and then the toner was mixed with 3% and left in longer! Do think too soon to do the toner and beach tonight of she had it done last night? Sorry about so many questions just getting myself so worried about this colour x

have u ever tried schwarskopf blondeme the bleach is seriously the dogs **** and the toners are amazing. I used the bleach on scalp on a previously red homedyed tint, lifter to as light an orange as condition would allow nd used the steel toner and it neutralised it to a nice clean blonde. also more recently used the ice toner on a nice yellow blone and it is like storm from the x-men white. i wont use any other toner/bleach combo from now on for white blondes. x

have u ever tried schwarskopf blondeme the bleach is seriously the dogs **** and the toners are amazing. I used the bleach on scalp on a previously red homedyed tint, lifter to as light an orange as condition would allow nd used the steel toner and it neutralised it to a nice clean blonde. also more recently used the ice toner on a nice yellow blone and it is like storm from the x-men white. i wont use any other toner/bleach combo from now on for white blondes. x

Really? I tried this and hated it! My hair was sooo dry! Bleach never does that to mine but I hated the stuff! X

Yes I've tried the Blondme bleach and toners. Brilliant stuff. As long as your aware of the correct aftercare like you should with any bleach. There's no problem. I should use this more often as I'm a big fan of Schwarzkopf.

:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm naturally a 4 on sides, 5 on top, and this is how I've just done my colour,

V/light with 20vol on sides for 45 mins, apply to top section for 15 mins, rinse and shampoo with total results repair, dry off, apply v/light with 20vol to top again for 30mins then sides for 5, rinse shampoo with repair, dry and apply sync 10v 30ml 10p 15ml for 15 mins, rinse and condition :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339529478.973459.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339529478.973459.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,350
Really? I tried this and hated it! My hair was sooo dry! Bleach never does that to mine but I hated the stuff! X

ive never seen anything cut throo colour build up like it. i tend to keep it for this purpose. i feel it is a very strong product so if hair doesnt need it (virgin or above a base 6) i dont use it cos other products lift well enough without it. but the toner worked amazingly well. x

I posted this earlier today but had no replies as yet. I really hope the opening poster doesn't mind me jumping on :o

***WHITE HAIR HELP***

I'm looking for some tried and tested help to getting my bleached hair 'white'

I bleach my own hair, it's in pretty good condition for something that gets some hammer, I bleach it every 4-5 weeks before it gets cut (I have very short hair) and I condition it 2-3 times a week, leaving it on for as long as I can.

I understand bleaching your hair isn't the best thing to do to it and so I do try to look after it as best I can

I use Pro:voke purple shampoo and conditioner in between bleachings

I want 'white' hair and I have just tried using L'Oreal PO1, I mixed it with 9% peroxide and left it on for 12 minutes but it turned my hair lilac and I had to do 4 'bleach washes' to get rid of the lilac colour

I rang Salon Services to speak to the lady who advised me to use this product and she said she had never know anyone's hair go any colour using PO1 but from looking on the net I have found a few people who have used this product and their hair too has gone a shade of lilac...what did I do wrong?

So, am I going to have to accept defeat and accept I will never the longed for colour I'd like or is there something else I can try

Thanks in advance =0)

Luocolor should be used with 7.5% and left 5-10 mins so depending on porosity and the fact u left it on longer may be why

Thanks for your reply hun :)

I did 12ml of PO1 and 20ml of 3% peroxide, left it on for 12 minutes, it went on a lovely cream colour but turned purple after 10

could I do it again but not leave it on for as long...?

Latest posts

Back