white hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa loo

Reaction score
hello .I have left my hair go natural white .my trouble is the mid ends are beige .I use a clarifying shampoo to make sure there is no build up of purple shampoo thats making the ends dull and mucky colour .what else can I do please

hello .I have left my hair go natural white .my trouble is the mid ends are beige .I use a clarifying shampoo to make sure there is no build up of purple shampoo thats making the ends dull and mucky colour .what else can I do please
Are the ends beige because they're coloured or are the ends changing colour with time?

there beige because of very old meche

Sun bleaching of white hair turns it beige. Cover your hair while outside for any extended time.

Colour touch??

Colour touch??
You could use colour touch but that is technically a demi as it's still oxidative colour. I was thinking more like a temporary/ direct dye. Like crazy colour ice mauve. Or la Roche directions white toner. Or fudge whiter shade of pale? Or even pulp riot ghost blood.

You could use colour touch but that is technically a demi as it's still oxidative colour. I was thinking more like a temporary/ direct dye. Like crazy colour ice mauve. Or la Roche directions white toner. Or fudge whiter shade of pale? Or even pulp riot ghost blood.
thank you sounds Great 👍

thank you sounds Great 👍
I'm going to try the ghost blood looks great thanks for all your help . I have tried loads but besides chopping it off nothing helped

I'm going to try the ghost blood looks great thanks for all your help . I have tried loads but besides chopping it off nothing helped
Makes sure you use a deep cleansing shampoo before you apply it.

Latest posts

Back