White holographic glitter that posts to Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozenja

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I have been on the hunt for white holographic glitter (black too) but for the life of me, no supplier sends to Australia worldwide!! I have been hearing how S2 has a lovely one etc and am very jealous :( Can anyone assist me??? Would be great if they stocked both White holo and black holo so I could buy both in the one order...

Thanks you :Love:

(PS I posted this in the Nail art group but no one has replied)

I found a beautiful white holographic glitter at my local wholesaler Nothstate Hair & Beauty. They only have stores in qld, but they do have an online shop. The brand of glitter is NC, I haven't seen it online but they always have it instore. They probably have a black too but I usually get my glitters from spotlight. They have a really good range of normal & holographic glitters and most colours come in three different sizes which looks great mixed together. Spotlight doesn't have a white one though.

Hi I'm in Victoria and you could try EzNailz Face and Body in Thomastown. They can post or courrier.

I am more than happy to send Nail Graphix to Australia.

Yes thenailshop.com.au just got new holo glitters :)

Latest posts

Back