White Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a decent white polish for a french, the one I have has gone like tippex, I have cream, and other variations but not a bright white.
I have a client tomorrow and you can bet she will want a pink and white french cause I dont have a decent one.
Thanks in advance :hug: x

Hiya, Creative Cream Puff is a great one, and the polishes are lasting and dont go all gloopy HTH xxx

100% Creative Cream Puff)))) x

China glaze is also very good. :)

I love Essie's Marshmallow for the french tip. :)

I love OPIs alpine snow the colour and consistency are great although they changed the brush to a wider one, which im not so keen on:irked:

Thanks all, fingers crossed Ellisons have at least 1 of the above in stock tomorrow..x

hi jessicas wedding gown or frost are good bright whites xxxx

Well after all that I had to get a cheap f/p set from Ellisons they had no white in ANY brand they stocked, so fingers crossed its ok even if its just for the client this afternoon.
Thanks for your help tho guys. I am gonna order a couple online see which I prefer..xx

ive tried a few french combinations and my favourite so far is essie marshmallow with mademoiselle looks lovely and lasts. hth

Another vote for Cream Puff!

Latest posts

Back