White roots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophxox

Reaction score
Hi all I have a new client who is almost all over bleach blonde (build up of hls I would say) she wants her roots doing and some Warmer blonde putting through also. White or light grey regrowth is something I always struggle with, she said she’s had bleach before but I’m not sure This will touch her white roots? Any advice appreciated xx

Hi all I have a new client who is almost all over bleach blonde (build up of hls I would say) she wants her roots doing and some Warmer blonde putting through also. White or light grey regrowth is something I always struggle with, she said she’s had bleach before but I’m not sure This will touch her white roots? Any advice appreciated xx
I would apply something like 99/0 on roots and then add some 8/07 or 8/3 if you want it warmer.

I would apply something like 99/0 on roots and then add some 8/07 or 8/3 if you want it warmer.
Thankyou Ron, I use L’Oréal majirel colours, I was thinkin maybe a shade 10 with 20vol for the blonde?? and yes probably an 8,3 for some warmth also

Thankyou Ron, I use L’Oréal majirel colours, I was thinkin maybe a shade 10 with 20vol for the blonde?? and yes probably an 8,3 for some warmth also
I'm not sure about L'Oréal but with the colour houses I've used you don't get 100% white coverage with 10/0.

I'm not sure about L'Oréal but with the colour houses I've used you don't get 100% white coverage with 10/0.
Yes I’ve been researching this, may have to go for a base 9 instead to get better coverage I think. Thankyou for the advice I always doubt myself but normally nail it in the end

Loreal 10 won't cover white 100% use the 9.0 instead of the 9 as intense range give better coverage on white hair.

Hi all I have a new client who is almost all over bleach blonde (build up of hls I would say) she wants her roots doing and some Warmer blonde putting through also.

If she’s been very light blonde for a while, I’d be cautious about adding too much gold as she might look at it and ‘see brassy tones’ or even think she’s ginger. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back