White/silver/grey toners. Your favourite choices and photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it part of color intensity ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I believe so! I am just used to calling it K-Pak, buts one of the new shades!

Affinage Gothic series 10.117 is lovely and the 9.117

Although they come out lighter than the swatches

Affinage Gothic series 10.117 is lovely and the 9.117

Yeah I've tried this before. But feel they kick out way too many blue and green tones unless it's on naturally white hair

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I just showed my daughter your pic, she said oh he's very good looking! Lol! X

Has anyone tried 10/88 in koleston innocence,I wanna try it but a little nervous of the double pearl haha x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone tried 10/88 in koleston innocence,I wanna try it but a little nervous of the double pearl haha x

I'd deffo go for it!

I'd deffo go for it!

I gotta go for it,I use 10/69 a lot in illumina and love it, worried 10/88. Will be a little too much for most clients x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414185112.606506.jpg

Did mine today. 10g 8/81 and 3G 0/88

Kimi, that looks fab! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's double Blue I believe Jamie. I suggested it to a hairdresser mate to get a nice icy blue tone effect. Still awaiting the results 😃 I'm excited by all these new Wella colours.

Be careful I have used it few times. And it always lifts the natural roots. Even with pastel. It lifted my client hair and was gingerrrrrrr.

Be careful I have used it few times. And it always lifts the natural roots. Even with pastel. It lifted my client hair and was gingerrrrrrr.

It's permanent of course it's going to lift!

Sorry didn't realise it was you hairlover! Please don't 🔫 me

Even on damp hair for 5 mins? How did you apply it?

Just reminded me HL, can you post that email from Wella???

Just reminded me HL, can you post that email from Wella???

They never replied to it. I still wouldn't use 7.1 on its own to cover grey over 80%. I guess everyone work how they feel more confident.

Even on damp hair for 5 mins? How did you apply it?

Yep. Shampooed hair towel dry mixed with pastel. 1-2 and still lifted the natural hair. Not just once but few different clients. So not really using it again. :).

Latest posts

Back