White spots and enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiseclaire1987

Reaction score
hi new here,

I'm currently doing an online level 2 diploma course and have run into a bit of trouble with researching one of the questions and was wondering if anyone could help please?

Could nail enhancements improve the look of a nail that had white spots on, and how?

ive read about what could cause white spots and how they can be caused by enhancements, but nothing that can help me answer this question.
please can someone help or point me in the right direction.
thanks.

• A GP appt
• Taking vitamins, zinc calcium
• Increasing protein if in lines

But mostly from avoiding trauma, so tapping nail extensions on keyboards and tables.

hi new here,

I'm currently doing an online level 2 diploma course and have run into a bit of trouble with researching one of the questions and was wondering if anyone could help please?

Could nail enhancements improve the look of a nail that had white spots on, and how?

ive read about what could cause white spots and how they can be caused by enhancements, but nothing that can help me answer this question.
please can someone help or point me in the right direction.
thanks.
Hi Louise did you find the answer to this question at all?

HI, The answer would be - Using Nail Enhancements can cover the white spots on the nail making the nail a more uniform colour.

HI, The answer would be - Using Nail Enhancements can cover the white spots on the nail making the nail a more uniform colour.
Thank you so much 🙏🏽

Latest posts

Back