white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubyred

Reaction score
OOOH i just want to get the hang of this , whenever have applied the white and pink powder it looks fine and ready to file . My troubles lay with the white tips , it appears darker in areas ..im wondering if i am applying to much pressure on the file , although i have tried a lighter touch and also worked using the koalo and still find im not achieving a total white tip with even coverage.
I would be greatfull for any advice and help so i can get through this small irritating problem, i am totally new to the nail profession and i must say this is a fab site .Having been on the net, i knew that thier was no limit to what be achieved especially with the world ;) at the tip of your fingers ..

Well Hun, this might help a little. When you create you white tip do you tend to push the product with the tip into place rather then the flag of the brush........this will cause little dips and an uneven product placement, hence shadow, when you are finishing the enhancement with the file...........

If you go to the Trutorial there is a great one about creating million dollar smile line and will show you step by step how to create the perfect white tip.........................http://www.samuelsweet.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=3&start=1

But if you are using the white abs french tips make sure that they are of good quality.............that you have even product coverage and then you should be fine......

Hope this has helped you a little bit..............
love Ruth xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back