White tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SammiG

Reaction score
I don't tend to use white tips but was wondering what you do if using them and a client needs a re balance? Don't they grow out quickly?
Can anyone enlighten me?
Thank yoooo!
X

hi ya sammi there are lots of other posts about white tips if you hit the search button your your left on the links bar under FAQ and type in white tips you will find loads of realy good advice about them ;)

they look ok tor about 6 weeks, after that you have to back fill like on a regular pink and white sculpt to maintain the french look.

Or the alternative is to soak off and do a new set every 6 weeks........
I do know a salon in a high street near me that does that all the time.
I was quite shocked to know thats the only way they do a french, and they are Creative trained so its not as if they weren`t trained to do it

I use white tips with Fabric# system, the 3 step Resin system form designer nails...........so after about 3 Weeks I do this, but it depends on how quickly the clients nails grow out...................so you would have to be the judge on that....................

So if I need to do the backfill then I use the More Than White, a liquid acrylic and paint the new smile line,let it dry for 2 minutes and proceed with the application of this brill system..................

On Acrylics and white tips...................
If a back fill freaks ya out then go to the tutorial section great advice there on smile lines...........
But you can also use the More Than White with Acrylic..........
but apply the More Than White after you have, prepped the nail, pre filed and applied your Pink Acrylic, then when the More Than White is dry 2 minutes, apply a thin layer of Clear to seal the More Than White in...............buff and there you go......

If you are using Gel and white tips
Prep Nail,File and buff of any loose Gel, apply More Than White, let it dry for 2 minutes and then apply gel and proceed as usual..........

So it's easy and as it says on the bottle it is definitely More Than White, you can also use it for bridal nails, permanent nail art sealed in the system of your choice......more than white and a little striper brush or dotting tool...........

just my input on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back