Whitish pink Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshineinme

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My customer is after the whitish pink Iykwim :) That's what she says. she 's a lovely lady and I aim to please :)

I'm scratching my head for layering options. I don't have Romantique so I am not sure how it comes out on the nail.

I would love to try layering first before I buy Romantique. Unless it's such a good colour that it's worth having anyway.

Can you please advise xxx

how about trying a layer of cream puff and then a layer of strawberry smoothie. that's just off the top of my head, i don't know what it would look like in reality.

Great idea! Will check it out! Thank you x

Do you know/does anyone know what 'sheer pink' is used on the CND French Manicure video?

Great idea! Will check it out! Thank you x

Do you know/does anyone know what 'sheer pink' is used on the CND French Manicure video?
Romantique hun.
Romantique layered over 2 coats of studio white is a beautiful white pink, I have a client who regularly has this colour combo.
Jen xx

Thank you busybee!

I may order it if it's wort it ;) xxx

Hello everyone!

My customer is after the whitish pink Iykwim :) That's what she says. she 's a lovely lady and I aim to please :)

I'm scratching my head for layering options. I don't have Romantique so I am not sure how it comes out on the nail.

I would love to try layering first before I buy Romantique. Unless it's such a good colour that it's worth having anyway.

Can you please advise xxx

Hiya,
don't know if you know but there is a lady called fingernail fixer who has a page on facebook and she has shown every possible layering colour there is, apart from some of the new colours. There are about 100+ new layered colours. She is fab you should add her asfriend or check out her page anyway and you may find that colour x:)

Try Cityscape with a layer of Moonlight & Roses its gorgeous! Here is a photo of this combination I did today 😊

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335474603.174312.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335474603.174312.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 2,101
Romantique is definitely worth buying. I wasnt sure before either, but it makes a lovely French Mani when layered over Strawberry Smoothie.
x

I love romantique also, and as miss pink said great for French, my mum will only wear romantique on her nails, it's also great for clents who have to tone down their nail colour for work, definatley worth investing in., x

Thank you ladies! I shall order it today :)

I'm convinced now :) xxxxx

Its a great pink for french, very popular with my clients, also negligee is a great all rounder too, fab with the either of the glitters layered on top too:)

Latest posts

Back