Who are you insured with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who's setting up a hair & beauty salon and is looking for a competitive quote for insurance.

any recommendations on good reliable insurance companies would be great,

Many thanks,x

I got mine through AXA but will definately be switching to either the guild or BABTAC next year as AXA doesn't cover for alot of things i now need. Im sure the guild offer a discount if you type in salon geek on their website or something like that. I would use either of these and you know your in good hands

I got mine through AXA but will definately be switching to either the guild or BABTAC next year as AXA doesn't cover for alot of things i now need. Im sure the guild offer a discount if you type in salon geek on their website or something like that. I would use either of these and you know your in good hands

I think that's a good point; ourselves or a competitor will look after you far better than a generic company. You will be getting the same great Insurance name looking after the insurance aspect; ours for example is Zurich, but we and providers like us, will have crafted the best Insurance deal possible specifically for this industry.

Correct! If you quote Geek as a referral code when joining online or over the phone you will get a £10 discount.

If you would like any information on what the Guild can offer, feel free to PM me, call 0845 2177 383 or visit www.beautyguild.com.

wish i'd done it this way :( Do you get free magazines or something as well with this insurance?

wish i'd done it this way :( Do you get free magazines or something as well with this insurance?

Yes indeed, you get Vitality magazine + a whole host of other member benefits with names such as Yellow pages, Thomson, npower just to name a few- see www.babtac.com for details

Yes, you receive copies of the Guild Gazette magazine. You also get discounts on advertising in the Yellow Pages, and a reduce4d rate with Barclaycard Merchant Services if you are looking at taking credit/debit card payments.

You can see a full list of our benefits here: Beauty Guild : Membership Benefits

GUILD or BABTAC.

THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.......FIGHT !!!!!! :)

hahaha love that post Kim

Latest posts

Back