Who are your models for courses ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazbar

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am desperate to do Creative skill building course but I just don't have anyone who can be a model for me. :sad: My sister was my model on the foundation course but she works full time and all my friends work full time too. I don't want to even ask them as I know when you are working full time how precious your days off are. I'm sure they've got much better things to do with them without me dragging them off to Creative !

Looking for some inspiration. Who do you take as models ? Perhaps there is someone I haven't thought of !!

Thanks

Try asking your neighbours, if they cant they may know someone who would, how about someone that goes to college, they are all on holiday now or a school leaver that hasn't yet found work,
failing that put up a wanted ad in your local shop window, it is amazing how many people will have a free set of nails and its a good way to meet a new friend.
Good luck with your search hun

I have used friends, my Mum, my Dads girlfriend and a Geek! It is always worth asking on here, there are some amazing Geeks :hug:

i'm fortunate enough to have teenage daughters, so i've never been short of a model.

now i offer training myself, i tell my students that anyone with at least one hand will do and not to discount males if they are struggling to find a model.

Try asking your neighbours, if they cant they may know someone who would, how about someone that goes to college, they are all on holiday now or a school leaver that hasn't yet found work,
failing that put up a wanted ad in your local shop window, it is amazing how many people will have a free set of nails and its a good way to meet a new friend.
Good luck with your search hun
This always works well, just make sure you state in the ad "must be reliable". This usually makes people stop and think for a moment that it is important. I would also offer to pick them up to ensure they aren't late (usually women aren't axe murderers!)
Often you wont get the time to finish a set before the educator wants to finish
icon_rolleyes.gif
, in that case i would definitley finish off the models nails at home.

Hi All,

I am desperate to do Creative skill building course but I just don't have anyone who can be a model for me. :sad: My sister was my model on the foundation course but she works full time and all my friends work full time too. I don't want to even ask them as I know when you are working full time how precious your days off are. I'm sure they've got much better things to do with them without me dragging them off to Creative !

Looking for some inspiration. Who do you take as models ? Perhaps there is someone I haven't thought of !!

Thanks
i've pm'd you - might be able to help out!
tracy

Latest posts

Back