Who comes to Salon Geek when they can't sleep at night?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky30

Reaction score
I generally have problems sleeping, most of the time I sleep like a log but maybe once or twice a week, I'm awake at 2am for a couple of hours, during this time, I always turn to salon geek, right now I'm laid in bed, with my phone, and the screen turned slightly to one side cos it seems way too bright at this hour 4am. Just wondering, who else does this x

I generally have problems sleeping, most of the time I sleep like a log but maybe once or twice a week, I'm awake at 2am for a couple of hours, during this time, I always turn to salon geek, right now I'm laid in bed, with my phone, and the screen turned slightly to one side cos it seems way too bright at this hour 4am. Just wondering, who else does this x

Hello... Tonight Matthew, it's me lol x

Snap! Haha 4am and I just can't sleep. Have also in the last half hour decided that I really want to run a marathon despite the fact that I haven't been running in years. Quite fancy an early morning jog lol. Oh how the mind wanders when you've been up half the night.

I'm listening to MWilliams snore...

Snap! Haha 4am and I just can't sleep. Have also in the last half hour decided that I really want to run a marathon despite the fact that I haven't been running in years. Quite fancy an early morning jog lol. Oh how the mind wanders when you've been up half the night.

Ha ha, I do this, my life seems to pan out so well in my head at night, it's a shame it doesn't ACTUALLY work out so well in the day time. All my best ideas happen between 2 and 4 am, I just can't remember what they are come morning, when I'm sooo tired lol

I do :p im addicted

I don't Geek because I can't sleep... I don't sleep because I'm Geeking lol xx

I don't Geek because I can't sleep... I don't sleep because I'm Geeking lol xx

Me too lol. Was up a good hour after going to bed reading SG and back on at 5.30 while giving little ond his bottle xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm back again at this silly hour and again turned to salon geek.
Today I can't sleep because I'm on a diet and obviously not drinking enough water cos I've woken up parched.
Is anyone else awake x

I'm awake, damned insomnia ! I'm here most early mornings due to fibromyalgia, suffering a bout of restless legs right now too !
Salon Geek keeps me from going insane lol
Love and respect xxx

Im giving my little one a bottle before cuddles back to sleep :)

I always wake up early when not working and can never get back to sleep! Have look through salon geek before get out bed lol just about to get up soon as got wedding today so no lazy Sunday for me :)x

I'm awake, damned insomnia ! I'm here most early mornings due to fibromyalgia, suffering a bout of restless legs right now too !
Salon Geek keeps me from going insane lol
Love and respect xxx

I suffer from restless leg syndrome. Keeps me awake a lot!

Thank Sweets for SG! :)

Me me me lol x

im always on salon geek morning, noon and night!!!xx

I'm addicted too, to salon geek morning, noon and night!

If cant get to sleep cos my OH is snoring I load up my SG app and read the threads!

Isn't it windy outside tonight, I can't work out whether this is the reason I'm awake at this hour, or whether its that last coffee I had at 8.30 last night. Who else is awake??

Im wide awake as my client gave me a stinking cold last thurs :-( dnt u hate it when u turn up and their ill... Or even worse ive been told half way through oh ive got to pop to loo as ive got a stomach bug arghhh ive got a crap immune system that protects me from squat... But im enjoying reading the threads on here... Just keep waking our puppy dogs from the light of my fone and they then wake the hubby :) lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I'm awake with my cold too even tho I took night nurse which is meant to knock you out haha. Still it gives me a chance to catch up on here! x

Latest posts

Back