Who dares Sings!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Im loving this new saturday night viewing.

Ive always wished i could sing and only get up and do kareoke when im worse for wear.:green::lol:

Who else is watching it?

We caught the tail end after Doctor Who Confidential. So glad we had the big speakers on too (I managed to record the last two Doctor Who's with no sound, as the optical digital audio cable had ended up disconnected from the back of our Sky+ box) - some absolutely wonderful singing; we especially liked the gospel rendition of "Rule the World" by Take That.

If you like this one, have you ever seen 'don't forget the lyrics' on sky one? If not- wednesday at 9pm (I think)- brilliant show I love it :D

If you like this one, have you ever seen 'don't forget the lyrics' on sky one? If not- wednesday at 9pm (I think)- brilliant show I love it :D

I Love that show, I'd love to be on it :lol:

you must if you like the karaoke style prog! Plus I get to drool at Shane Richie too- a fabulous evening for me all round lol!

My neighbour went down a couple of times for the filming of "Who dares sings", we don't know if they'll show him yet but he did get to a sing off!

Latest posts

Back