Who do you hug?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penners

Reaction score
Strange question maybe but I just wondered, i hug my children, started hugging my Mum and Dad when I leave their house in the past few years. I hug my sisters if I won't see them for sometime or to say thank you but I'm not really a friend 'hugger', are you?

I don't do hugging people, but I do hug my dog, and squeeze my cats.

I'm not tactile in the slightest. I feel really awkward when someone wants to hug or kiss me. I'm only comfortable with my hubby and children. I hate all the kissing goodbye at the end of a night out with friends.

My youngest is the opposite. She even hugs the lollipop man every morning!

I'm always hugging people.... Well men... Often cop a feel of their bottom while I'm at it... ;-)

I hug and squeeze my dog :Love:, my husband isn't a hugger, so I make the most of the occasional offerings I get :/ he's more of a groper!! (tmi?)

My kids. If someone hugs me, I tend to freeze in terror...xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm always hugging people.... Well men... Often cop a feel of their bottom while I'm at it... ;-)

do you get away with that LAPirate? maybe I should be more generous with my hugs? trouble is i'm short and tend to get tucked into an armpit :Grope:

do you get away with that LAPirate? maybe I should be more generous with my hugs? trouble is i'm short and tend to get tucked into an armpit :Grope:

Mostly... Lol

I hug my son, husband and my mum. Occasionally I'll hug the dog because he goes mental with excitement if you do and if I'm feeling naughty I'll hug the cat because I know it freaks him out.

I'm a really tactile person but god forbid you get in my personal space. Friend hugs I find awkward too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hug my kids, my husband, my friends and most of my family.
I hug my cat too. They are all people I am close to and it just feels so natural. I never feel awkward, if I did then I wouldn't hug them :biggrin:

I hug my family and that's it :) I hug alll.my family and kiss all of them and tell them.I love them :)

But others... hmmm... I don't encourage cuddles with others, but I would hug them if they hugged me and there are a few geeks I've hugged ;) but I'm not one to go out of my way to hug someone that's not my family! Lol xxx

P.S. I LOVE a hug from my man. It's the best :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My kids. If someone hugs me, I tend to freeze in terror...xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Same I freeze too,
husband and girlies but we call them cuddles,
My mum always tries to cuddle me and I hate it

My kifs, my family but not my inlaws & all my close friends xx
I've had the clients who give you a hug when they leave & its never bothered me.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who can't hug anyone but my husband or little girl (and dog)....I hate it when someone starts crying on me because I know I should hug them but it's like I'm a magnet repelling against another magnet, just can't do it!!

I hug everyone! Love a cuddle :D xxx

Husband, daughters, Grandchildren, definitely the dog, and friends. A hug is a great gift, one size fits all:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hug everyone! Especially if I know people who hate to hug ;) lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who can't hug anyone but my husband or little girl (and dog)....I hate it when someone starts crying on me because I know I should hug them but it's like I'm a magnet repelling against another magnet, just can't do it!!

I'm like this to!!
I cuddle my boyfriend lots and my dad always gives me a cuddle, my mums really small so its awkward to cuddle her but I still do it every day and every night. Hate when someone cuddles me that I don't really know though I always just freeze or like you say when they want to cry on you! So scary hahah x

Anyone I can get my hands on :lol:.

Me and my OH dont really hug he's not a huggy person,I hug my daughter,dog,family and anyone else who wants one.

Me and me mum hug a lot she likes my hugs.She actually text me a couple of days ago saying she wanted one of our hugs (bless her).x

Latest posts

Back